Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

9 Benefits Of Reading The QURAN - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 9 Benefits Of Reading The QURAN (7293 Views)

The Difference Between A Muslim And A Momin When Reading the Qur'an / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 9 Benefits Of Reading The QURAN by khadijah12(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
tgmservice:
Reading the koran will make u a good suicide bomber

I still get disappointed when I see such hateful and ignorant comments. Islam is a religion of peace. If only you'd educate yourselves on such matters and stop jumping into ignorant conclusions. Religion shaming, tribal shaming and all sorts are going on in our society today and no one seems to be concerned. Because a certain pastor is a doing unspeakable things doesn't make all pastors like him. That's exactly how not all Muslims are bad people. Anyone who chooses to be bad is on his/her own. Stop attributing it to their religion. This just reminds of how I hear people saying edo girls are witches. Enough with this unnecessary shaming. It's not fair on the people that are on the receiving end. Put yourself in others' shoes.
Islam is a religion of peace and I'll never ever trade being a Muslim for anything in this world, regardless of how the entire world sees us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Our Iman As Muslims / You Want To End Corruption, Kidnapping, Banditry Etc? Let's Apply This Aayah / Etiquette Of Seeking Islamic Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.