Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Jokes Apart ....... - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Apart ....... (3909 Views)

Jokes Jokes Jokes Jokes / Jokes Apart! Heaven Knows That This Is True (photo) / Jokes Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Apart ....... by SweetSoup(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na we get the crown
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by Jason21(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jason21:
oga jason warris dis.......are yu booking space on plot 31? I dey fear yu oooooo

Orijin101 tunnamania sweetsoup abeg com see oga wey dey use dot book space for plot 31. Fear dey catch me for hia, coz i never d mind of this brother.

MR NL2015, Its All About SCENTMARLC
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by SweetSoup(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
scentmarlc:
oga jason warris dis.......are yu booking space on plot 31? I dey fear yu oooooo

Orijin101 tunnamania sweetsoup abeg com see oga wey dey use dot book space for plot 31. Fear dey catch me for hia, coz i never d mind of this brother.

Fear North, you are covered. 2 containers of AK's already at the dock.
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2015
SweetSoup:
Fear North, you are covered. 2 containers of AK's already at the dock.

Amen Amen in jesus name

**brings out offering**
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2015
SweetSoup:
Na we get the crown

Before NKoooo.
Ose jaree oree mii

Re: Jokes Apart ....... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
LOL!
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by Jason21(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
scentmarlc:

it's my own way of sayin u have a point .......understood?
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jason21:
[s][/s]
it's my own way of sayin u have a point .......understood?
hahahhahahhahahhhaahhahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesycheesy

Na y u cum cancel my answer sheet, oga u no fit do lecturer oooo....hahhahhahh

Bozz mii, i haill uuu oooo
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by Jason21(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
scentmarlc:
hahahhahahhahahhhaahhahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesycheesy

Na y u cum cancel my answer sheet, oga u no fit do lecturer oooo....hahhahhahh

Bozz mii, i haill uuu oooo

ok.............undone
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Jason21:
ok.............undone
thankx baba agba
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2015
[b]
*************WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK**********

****************JUNE 22, 2015****************

Today, Mr NAIRALAND2015 voting starts. I have done my part by assembling a team of relentless and courageous individuals to help me spread the message to the nooks and crannies of this forum and this they have done without doubt or disloyalty.

This is the time for you guyz to show me support and unwavering filiaty. Come out enmasse and vote for me #SCENTMARLC and you will be glad you did.

Voting starts by 9am and the voting thread will be placed in the romance section i.e http://nairaland.com/romance and how to cast your vote is simple. Just write ....."I VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC CC: NLJEGA " . That is the format, pls adhere strictly to the format.

I love you guyz and am hoping with your votes we can bring home the glory. Thank you.

P:S i will modify this post as soon as d voting link is up........so yu guyz can click d link and get to d voting thread directly but please if i fail to do so, kindly check the romance secttion for the thread...."MR NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND1" thread

[/b]
Prettyvhickie vhema cho25bc midehi twaci moana kinglekan
Calebosko lanicky ladyboss1 missclassy pinkiberry achilles

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart ....... by cho25bc(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
No problem dear. Bt remember d deal.I'll vote 4 u wen u vote 4 flow

scentmarlc:
[b]
*************WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK**********

****************JUNE 22, 2015****************

Today, Mr NAIRALAND2015 voting starts. I have done my part by assembling a team of relentless and courageous individuals to help me spread the message to the nooks and crannies of this forum and this they have done without doubt or disloyalty.

This is the time for you guyz to show me support and unwavering filiaty. Come out enmasse and vote for me #SCENTMARLC and you will be glad you did.

Voting starts by 9am and the voting thread will be placed in the romance section i.e http://nairaland.com/romance and how to cast your vote is simple. Just write ....."I VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC CC: NLJEGA " . That is the format, pls adhere strictly to the format.

I love you guyz and am hoping with your votes we can bring home the glory. Thank you.

P:S i will modify this post as soon as d voting link is up........so yu guyz can click d link and get to d voting thread directly but please if i fail to do so, kindly check the romance secttion for the thread...."MR NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND1" thread

[/b]
Prettyvhickie vhema cho25bc midehi twaci moana kinglekan
Calebosko lanicky ladyboss1 missclassy pinkiberry achilles
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jason21:
I am SCENTMARLC, from Nairaland. I need your help.

I am one of the contestants in the ongoing MR NAIRALAND competition.

Presently we are in d semi final stage with 8 contestants left.

With the help of God and all my loyal fans on NL, i came 3rd out of 24 in d first round, also came 3rd out of 12 in the second round. Now we are in the semifinals and i need you to vote for me.

Voting starts 9am, on romance section tommorrow thursday june 25,2015.

HOW TO VOTE:

1. On romance section tommorow, look for a thread with the name "MR NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL"

2. Comment on the thread with just "I VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC ALONE CC: NLJEGA"

3. That is all.

Please i am counting on you.

Thank you and God bless you.

P:S my profile link, check it out @ http://nairaland.com/scentmarlc
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by tallestniggur(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2015
;Dlolxxxxxx....... ;Dlolxxxxxx.......
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by tallestniggur(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Jokes Apart ....... by scentmarlc(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Wash Graduation (a must read and laugh) / Due To The Constant Threat Of ISIS, US Army Calls Up More Reservist / When over 100 witches from your village are doing you (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.