Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin (1887 Views)

New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala / Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs / Asisat Oshoala Shares Major Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by donogaga(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
It seems our Nigerian football star Asisat is going through depressing moments. She just posted these on her IG page.

She didn't say what the situation really is but fans have flooded her page with comforting words.........

http://entertainment.vacancynigerians.com/2015/06/omg-nigeria-footballer-asisat-oshoala.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by jieta: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
H
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Nne, pls be strong and trust in the Lord! Life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes, the universe doesn't care who's involved but thank God we have a creator who will always see us through any difficulties
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by orobs93(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Who b dat baga wey dey break my assisat oshola heart? E want make we deal with am?
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by EagleScribes: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Everyone of us go through low moments at one point or the other in our lives. Depression, heartbreak, discouragement, and disappointments are part of life's chapters and that is where you need internal strength and character to overcome.

What makes a champion is when you brace up and face life straight in its face

It reminds me of a line in that famous song "when I fall down, I have to lift myself back up"
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by chiefololade: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
EagleScribes:
Everyone of us go through low moments at one point or the other in our lives. Depression, heartbreak, discouragement, and disappointments are part of life's chapters and that is where you need internal strength and character to overcome.
It reminds me of a line in that famous song "when I fall down, I have to lift myself back up"
You make sense
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by EagleScribes: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2015
chiefololade:
You make sense
Thanks so much sire. You are lifted.
Gracias smiley
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by nerodenero: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
I can't create or give life, so why should I take life? I have never contemplated suicide and I will never think of it. I feel only cowards think like that. As for you, you have achieved so much at a very short time, a feat many can only dream of. Only if you could think of the good side of life and how God has been merciful to you, it is only then that you know that the devil just want to rob you of life.

Many greater people than you have come and go. Many left great legacies which we still remember and others we wish they'd not come. If you leave so soon, Nigeria will miss you but I bet you would have fulfilled the wishes of your haters/devil and afterlife might not be too pleasant. After all said and done, nobody is too unique and possesses power to stay forever and above all, life must go on.
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by bewla(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Asisa see me otumopo dey here if na stay c me just # 20naira don finish the work ori eku and gbelegbo .
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by Segadem(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
EagleScribes:

The rich also cry
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by Young03(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Oh, life is sweet...some ar praying to be like her while she is been takin anoda dimension

sis, tell us ur problem so we can know were to help
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by EagleScribes: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Segadem:
The rich also cry

We are all mortal beings with limitations
Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
awwwwwww. *sniffs*
be strong baby

Re: Nigeria Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Disturbing Instagram Posts About Wantin by ebamma(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
I bet this might just turn out to be another family problem like Adebayor's,

(1) (Reply)

14 Odds (nairabet) / List Of 24 Men Nominees For Worldbest Player Of The Year / Famous Celebrity Fans And Who They Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.