Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? (1797 Views)

Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC / What Happened To The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign? / Where Is The #bringbackourgirls Campaign Group?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by ONYX5(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Where are the Chibok girls? are they back? and their bringbackourgirls crusaders? Are they
sleeping now? Oby what happened? why have you gone this cold?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by holuwatobhy(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
they all dead. our girls are gone.#ourgirlsbringbacktherechildren
Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by dayjee: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by resty4(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Bring back our girls campaign was, is and has been APC propaganda arm now all the world can see.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Escalze(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Everything was all a script..

Fake ppl

SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Their mission has been declared a success with Buhari's emergence.

Watch and see Oby stop her rants on twitter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
APC is now in power, no more need for the wild campaign ,they are now busy lobbying for positions now

13 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by coolzeal(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
One of the biggest conspiracy or scam of the century.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Oby is about to spear-head another campaign based on Amnesty Int'l report : #BringBackOurBokos

This movement will highlight the plight of the average Boko and the movement will pave the way for amnesty and compensation of bokos.

We live in an era of grand delusions and deceit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by richidinho(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
U mean that #BringBackOurBuhari Political organization?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Ama80(f): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
coolzeal:
One of the biggest conspiracies or scams of the century.
You spoke my mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Such is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Ama80(f): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls excuse Aunty Oby,she's bn sick.i think dumbness,d prognosis indicates she may not b able to spk again.somebody can tak it frm here pls.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by coolzeal(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Ama80:
You spoke my mind.
#BringBackOurGirls conspiracy theories and the media. I got a glimpse of just how much Nigerians love conspiracy and Nigerian leaders and politicians have at one time or the other befriended, dined and wined the monster called Boko Haram in an effort to score a point over their political opponents. It is now blowing up in their faces and unfortunately, it is taking innocent victims and casualties down with it. Nigeria is a mess.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by stebell(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
I hav said it way back that there is nothing like "Chibok Girls". It was all a drama acted by the Northern Elites.
Madam Oby has gone cold. Her colleague has been given a position in dis govt.

Asari said it and I believed it.
Chibok is a scam.
Buhari is brainless.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
because they were secretly returned from where they were kept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by papoose999(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2015
We all knw d apc was d backbone behind d bring back our girls crew now dat dey re in power dey av 2 shutup..i strongly believe dt doz girls wia nt kidnappd d apc just used dem 2 score cheap political points...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by SOUNDKING: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2015
When Asari was shouting it,no one seems to care, Nigeria is a fraud.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by zurine(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
so sad for a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
BBOG => Bring Back Our Girls General.

Mission accomplished.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by warripekin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its very sad to know BBOG was a properganda. I suspect the current borno state governor. He collaborated with the school authority to that chibok girls missing scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
I
warripekin:
Its very sad to know BBOG was a properganda. I suspect the current borno state governor. He collaborated with the school authority to that chibok girls missing scam.

The school principal has disappeared into thin air after her meeting with Patience in the villa where the names she tabled did not match those registered by waec.

The diaaris God parody was used to ridicule and douse what Patience was able to reveal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by abokikhalifa: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op go ask Google...
Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by youngeagle(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
I fear for the future of my country,because using cruelty to hijack government will be the odder of the day,and the end won't be good....same question I asked my cousine few days back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Chiaka(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmn! food for thought!
BackDatAssUp:
I

The school principal has disappeared into thin air after her meeting with Patience in the villa where the names she tabled did not match those registered by waec.

The diaaris God parody was used to ridicule and douse what Patience was able to reveal.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Chiaka(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Food for thought!

BackDatAssUp:
Oby is about to spear-head another campaign based on Amnesty Int'l report : #BringBackOurBokos

This movement will highlight the plight of the average Boko and the movement will pave the way for amnesty and compensation of bokos.

We live in an era of grand delusions and deceit.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Descartes: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Let's pray the opposition will not use the same antics to usurp power from the ruling party.
Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by PointB: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Op,

One found a job in Buhari's government as payoff for a job well done. The other is negotiating for a job, no time for the girls. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by okeke00(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
obiageli ezekwesiri is the most foolish woman i have ever seen in my life

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Descartes: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Liar Mohammed has gone awol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by UnknownT: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
now that GMB is president, the #BBOG group now feel they don't need to remind the army to bring the girls back meaning they have achieved their aim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nigerians scaming Nigerians...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? / Northernisation Agenda? As NIMASA Sacks South East And South South Staff / SEE Full Names Of Ministerial Nominees As Read By Senate President, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.