Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,584 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb (687 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / Abia Has No Land For Grazing Reserves’ – Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Proposed Bill / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by eke28(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, has formally directed that the appellations, His Excellency and Executive, be dropped in all official and informal communication with him.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Godwin Adindu, said his principal prefers to be addressed simply as Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor of Abia State.
“The Governor said he wants all public communication to be concentrated on the work and policies of the state and not on the person of the Governor and has, therefore, directed all contractors, political groups, individuals and party loyalists not to put his portrait on billboards, posters and signages but to only use the pictures of ongoing projects in their billboards and posters.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/05/ikpeazu-rejects-indiscriminate-use-of-image-drops-his-excellency-appellation/
Re: Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by mekadinho(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2015
SEEMS NELSON MANDELA JUST RESURRECTED IN ABIA STATE, ALL WE WANT IS RESULTS... THE LORD SHALL B HIS STRENGTH. MOST OF OUR ELECTED LEADERS ALWAYS HV DS ZEAL TO PERFORM... BUT AS TIME GOES ON, U SEE THEM TURNING FROM GOOD TO BAD, BAD TO WORST. I WANNA USE DS OPPORTUNITY TO PRAY FOR MY STATE GOV, HON IFEANYI UGWUANYI, I PRAY DAT GOD SHOULD GIVE U HIS WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO PERFORM. INFACT ALL GOVERNORS IN SOUTHEAST, I NEED TO SEE A BETTER SE WHEN I COME BK FOR XMAS CELEBRATION... I BIND AND CAST AND THEODORE ORJI AGAIN IN SE... CAN I HEAR AN AMEN SOMEBODY....?
Re: Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by marv1: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Ok ooo
Re: Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Supported. 1000000000000 times.

But this is bad news for those security men, cooks, hair dressers who would have printed their business cards to read.

Chief Mrs Amaka Omenka, wife of chief security and special adviser on nkwobi and other culinary matters to her excellency, First Lady of Abia state.
Re: Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by RHP(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one Dr Okezie. S/E governors like to advertise themselves on bill boards, tanks for standing out. Your works will speak for you not billboards.
Re: Ikpeazu Rejects Indiscriminate Use Of Image, Drops ‘his Excellency’ Appellationb by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
All na wash

(1) (Reply)

Former Gov. Lamido Of Jigawa Returns, To Report At EFCC On Thursday / Deficit And Debt, Any Difference? / Legislative Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.