Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware (1546 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / 25 Signs You Are Already Successful And You’re Simply Unaware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by infobut(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
1. You aren’t controlled by your income. You might not be able to afford a Rolex, but if you aren’t living from week-to-week financially you are a success.
2. You don’t seek praise. Being able to do your part without looking for praise is a strong sign of mental security.
3. You suffer less drama. A lack of chaos points to order and harmony.
4. You have a plan and drive. If you actually have a framework to follow in your life to reach your life goals, you are already pretty successful. Most people don’t plan ahead! If you donÂ?t mind getting your sleeves rolled up and your hands dirty to achieve those goals, you are better off than you think.
5. You crave more and strive to improve. Ambition and a desire for knowledge and improvement points to a determined individual who seeks to better themselves.
6. You are an early bird and manage time well. When you find that you are jumping out of bed, ready to attack the day, you can probably point to a successful lifestyle and personality. Time management is a sign of long-term success, and being able to use the time in any given day to be productive is the sign of a successful person.
7. You are socially active and keep successful friends. Success tends to come in many different ways, not just your rank or your pay packet. If you are able to get involved in many different situations with a variety of social circles you can point to a healthy and harmonious lifeÂ?people donÂ?t tend to stick around toxic personalities. Success around you is the easiest way to inspire yourself.
8. You offer mutual respect and wish to help others. If you understand the value of treating others with respect and act as a pillar of strength for people, you already harness one of the most important aspects of success.
9. You possess confidence without arrogance. The big difference between a successful person and someone who believes they are successful is the way they conduct themselves. If you can show some genuine humility for others, whilst inspiring those who are struggling, you are already a successful individual
10. You have fought back. Being able to battle back from a position of failure to successÂ? any successÂ?is a sign of an iron-willed individual with the nous to succeed in life.
11. You have discipline. Learning how not to make mistakes and how to make the right call is vital to being a long-term success.
12. You preach patience. Without patience, it can be hard to ever make the type of impact that you originally intended in any work or personal environment.
13. You can say no. If you are able to say no then you have already avoided the need to please everyone. This is the sign of a successful individual.
14. You don’t blame others. You have reached a point in your life where you fully understand what it means to take ownership of your actions and not target others for your frustrations and failures.
15. You are assertive. This does not mean being inflexible, but while being understanding you should never let anyone bend your way.
16. You stay positive. By being positive and honest at pursuing your goals you will unleash the true achiever within you.
17. You take care of your health. Quitting harmful activities that stop you from working towards the brighter future you have always dreamt is a powerful step.
18. You don’t seek a relationship to solve your personal issues. It is easy to hide our failures behind someone who loves us. But, it is not a good idea to avoid helping the other towards becoming a better person just because it is easier not doing it or because “things are just fine as they are”.
19. You are mature. A sign of success is being able to put personal grievances to the side for professional gain. It’s always important to remind yourself that success isn’t something that can be judged so materially. If you are able to look at your lifestyle and understand that you do things in a mature, social and effective manner then you are already far more successful than any slap on the back will ever make you feel. Success comes from acceptance of your own skills and abilities, not what somebody you might never have met before tells you.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2015
My Name Is SUCCESS !
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by dharay99: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
must ur post b long.?
Nexxxt thread abeg.
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
I was HerE
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
these are my attributes.. so i'm rich.. now that i'v know it.. what's next?
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:
must ur post b long.?
Nexxxt thread abeg.
i don't know why you are so obsessed with bashinq people's thread
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by dharay99: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i don't know why you are so obsessed with bashinq people's thread
this ain't even bashing.
I'm only passing across a msg. undecided
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

this ain't even bashing.
I'm only passing across a msg. undecided
you're beinq biased in your messaqe.. the post miqht be lonq but it makes sense na.
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by dharay99: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
you're beinq biased in your messaqe.. the post miqht be lonq but it makes sense na.
well,
will cum baq to read it if
i get a summary...
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

well,
will cum baq to read it if
i get a summary...
then you can do some summary or skimminq readinq.. by skippinq the points that are not captivatinq.
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by nomabeeee(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well...should I say I am successful?*rolls eyes*
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
I own a shipping line and an airline aside other investments in oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing and construction. I also just launched a company that turns straw into gold. People say I'm successful but I don't believe it yet.

OP, please help me confirm this; Am I successful yet?
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by infobut(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I own a shipping line and an airline aside other investments in oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing and construction. I also just launched a company that turns straw into gold. People say I'm successful but I don't believe it yet.

OP, please help me confirm this; Am I successful yet?
lolz

1 Like

Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Good article! cool
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by wunderkiind(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
nomabeeee:
Well...should I say I am successful?*rolls eyes*
Hii smiley smiley
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by paulo220(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by nomabeeee(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
wunderkiind:

Hii smiley smiley
wunderkiind...(screams)..(hugs)..longest time..I bet u'v been good..
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by wunderkiind(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
nomabeeee:
wunderkiind...(screams)..(hugs)..longest time..I bet u'v been good..
cheesy
Awww *hugs back* tongue
Yea, I'm foine. Awayu? Hope u good too. Your moniker's been scarce lately. Hope u cool tho
Re: 19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware by nomabeeee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
wunderkiind:

cheesy
Awww *hugs back* tongue
Yea, I'm foine. Awayu? Hope u good too. Your moniker's been scarce lately. Hope u cool tho
yea..am very well dear

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out Afrocandy In New Dimension With Her Lovely Boo**bs {pic Here} / The Role Of Corps Members In Leadership Development Nigeria / Which One Is The Fastest Means Of Communication In The 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.