Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Victory Comes With Patience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victory Comes With Patience. (501 Views)

I Think Every Nigerian That Loves Nigeria Ought To Read This With Patience. / Glo Comes With An Overload Data You Can't Finish In A Hurry / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's Role In Gmb's Victory In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Comes With Patience. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Patience is like a horse that never gets tired,an army that can never be defeated and a strong fortress that can never be breached.

"Patience is the ability to wait for something without getting angry or upset . which is a great quality in a person"

Most times we ask things from our creator and after a while get impatient and in a haste to see these things come to manifest.But we forget that one of the test of life is ones ability to be patient in all our deeds.

Our creator has asked us to put our trust in him,for he is ready to provide all our needs.lf only we will be patient enough for his bountiful mercies on us.

I want to attain my victory so l am choosing PATIENCE as one of my character today.
Like,share and make comments if this write-up inspires you.

Read more insipiring articles on
Nafi's Random Musings@
www.nafisustain.com

1 Like

Re: Victory Comes With Patience. by docmoses(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2015
cool FTC
Re: Victory Comes With Patience. by godofwar666(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2015
I'm impressed. Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Victory Comes With Patience. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
godofwar666:
I'm impressed. Nice write up.
Thank you very much for the encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

Workers Shut Down Obaigbena’s Thisday Over Eight Months Salary / Cech Writes An Emotional Good Bye Letter To Chelsea Fans! / New Ways To Make Money Online Without Much Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.