Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala (1333 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo / Comedian AY Mistakenly Shares Asisat Oshoala's Photo Featuring Her Hanging Bra / Ay Poses With Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by darmys(f): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Please Pray for Her.
I really hope all is ok with Asisat,
i am such a big fan. i remember how excited i was when i heard she was signed to Liverpool FC (Female team). She posted a picture saying : I am tired of life, i want to leave already on Instagram

Story Here
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/i-am-tired-of-life-i-want-to-leave.html
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by Eladua(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Enjoy the story alone ma if u cant post it here
darmys:
Please Pray for Her.
i am such a big fan. i remember how excited i was when i heard she was signed to Liverpool FC (Female team). She posted a picture saying : I am tired of life, i want to leave already on Instagram

Story Here
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/i-am-tired-of-life-i-want-to-leave.html
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by Arowosaye94(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=darmys post=34451407]Please Pray for Her.

Hmmm!!! Haaba! kiss[quote author=darmys post=34451407]Please Pray for Her.

Hmmm!!! Haaba!
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by darmys(f): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Eladua:
Enjoy the story alone ma if u cant post it here
[quote author=Arowosaye94 post=34451515][/quote]

Mostly pictures. i really dont know how to post pictures on Nairaland
if you show me i can post it here
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2015
It's serious she has deleted all her followers except one , there is no more pic on her twitter verified account also she has deleted all tweets remaining only one!

You can see her twitter here www.twitter.com/asisato1

God help her!

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2015
It's serious she has deleted all her followers except one , there is no more pics on her twitter verified account also she has deleted all tweets remaining only one!

You can see her twitter here www.twitter.com/asisato1

God help her!

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala by LEvuls(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Her enemies are at it again.

Her parents should better pray for quick recovery oh cool

(1) (Reply)

My Pictures At An Inter Falculty Pagent Competition. @ Achivers University Owo / Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Shows Off His Dad’s Newly Acquired Ferrari (PHOTO) / Yemi Alade Announces The "Yemi Alade Collection" As She Stuns In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.