Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Her Ex-boyfriend In The US On Monday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Her Ex-boyfriend In The US On Monday. (580 Views)

Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Her Ex-boyfriend In The US On Monday. by Godblessyou: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
What a delight! What's more, she was a college graduate. This is the 24 year old graduate of University of Maryland who was shot dead on Monday June 1st by her ex, 27 year old Donald Bricker.

Mariam Folashade Adebayo said a final farewell to Donald a couple of months prior however he declined to allow her to be on her own.

On the night of the homicide, he'd advised her to meet him so they could talk, saying he would hurt himself in the event that she didn't come.

She went to see him and they started contending in his car in a parking area at Target. At the point when Mariam chose she'd had enough, she escaped from the car and... Continue

"SEE HER PHOTOS HERE"
Re: A Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Her Ex-boyfriend In The US On Monday. by Betanwa(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
OK.....RIP
Re: A Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Her Ex-boyfriend In The US On Monday. by englishmart(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will view when I'm back from yonder

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Is Suing Pabst Blue Ribbon Over $700 Million Sale / See President Obama @ D Beach With Daughters On Boxers / ''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.