Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) (867 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Omokri: Alleged Source Denies Saharareporters, Doubts Authenticity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by ebosie11(f): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
If this information is true,then David Mark is not loved by his people.

A twitter user shared this and alleged that this is the source of water at David Mark's town in Benue state.Is anyone here from David Mark's side?Pls let the person confirm the news.

Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Prominent idomas are known to be stingy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by loomer: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wen I been de sch, I know say idoma people de praise David Mark well well.
Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
.It's no news that David Mark did nothing to improve the lives of the people in his community. Despite owning a golf course in Otukpo and Dublin, with choice properties all over the world, I wonder why this man is being wicked and selfish to his own people. His only achievement as SP was to lobby few idoma elites as head of MDAs.
Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by Utchgirl(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
loomer:
Wen I been de sch, I know say idoma people de praise David Mark well well.

Hv seen people 4rm dt side dt hv gotten fed govt jobs because of his influence. The tin is dt no mata wht u do,u cant pls everybody.
Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Markembarassed
Re: Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Hv seen people 4rm dt side dt hv gotten fed govt jobs because of his influence. The tin is dt no mata wht u do,u cant pls everybody.
I can attest to this but this does not impact the lives of those people back in his district. Mind you, it wasn't as if every random Idoma got jobs on a platter of gold, it was limited to those well connected alone. This is evident in MDAs like Interior, NSCDC, NPS, NIS, NEXIM, NACA etc

(1) (Reply)

President Arrives Germany For The G7 Summit , Greeted By Lil Kids. / APC Goes To Court As Buhari ‘drinks KUNU’ Over Breakfast With Saraki/dogara / Kim Jong Un EXECUTES New Airport Architect – Because He Didn’t Like The Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.