Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Building Nigerians No. 1 Brokage Company. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Building Nigerians No. 1 Brokage Company. (519 Views)

Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines / MMM No.1 Guider Making Plans To Relocate Family / Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Nigerians No. 1 Brokage Company. by Kristyean93(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
My name is Ogbechie Christian, and within me lies strong vision to build great businesses, businesses with simple core values of trust and unbeatable service. Businesses of world class standards.

I also enjoy team work, I know the power in numbers and with two or three pointing, focusing, drilling in one direction a lot can be done.

The Nigeria we live in today is tough, on youth its tougher. No jobs, the few jobs available want you to stick with the status quo and with time its summounts your creativity. I know few of this rigid people. Don't get me wrong, this people can get things done perfectly, but they fear to try new things. They simply work for those who are creative to keep track of their companies vision and goals. So they are also useful because nigerian businesses don't create room for mistakes.

It is evident that great world class companies starts from creativity, everybody is a genius and has great creative values, so everyone can build something great.

I use this opportunity to call out to like-minds, who wants to break out of the norm and be affiliated with something new and great. We'll fail on our way but I assure you if you have a mind for greatness you'll stay because life and challenges in Nigeria will test our abilities.

Am building my first company from scratch and am looking for young people who will believe and create with me this dream: To create a world class conglomerate.

The name of my company is cardinalbolt Ltd. Our first focus is to build a Nigerian brookage giants. A company with great trust, services, networking, connections and a strong legal back bone.

I don't need everyone, but I sure need you:

I will appreciate the replies of the following:

1. Financial investors
2. Web designer and social media analyst.
3. Good Graphic designer
4. Research personnels

Preferable people in Lagos and Benin city for meetings sake.

Contact me. Let's get to work.

Phone/whatsapp: +2348136500979
Email: kristyean94@gmail.com
BB pin: 3318D3EB

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Risk averse?unleash d Power Of Compound Interest. / Learn Free Of Charge And Earn Extra Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.