Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know (38844 Views)

Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) / If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by ajala20: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by ajala20: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Have you asked about it bro?
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
ajala20:
Have you asked about it bro?

Sorry bro, I slipped off my mind, I will find out by the end of the day
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by LOUIS6(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Nice thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
wink wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by tomobon567: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
I have some mineral resources such as mica and lead ore.how can you help me to market them.this is my mail:emancoexportbrokerage@gmail.com.please contact me
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by mmflimited: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello Bro,I am the CEO of MMF intl Limited,I treat diabetes perfectly with an herbal solution which I inherited from my grandfather.I got lots of people I have helped with this and I am still working with some health practitioners as I know thousands are suffering from this disease home and abroad spending money on white medicines with no cure while I use simple herb methods,please how can I get this to Nigerians suffering from diabetes in germany even the germans,its works like magic and we can collaborate .my no ( 08122707854 ),email ( maxmurfortunenigltd@gmail.com ),
BB pin( 28F04059 )
Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Doncharis(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls sir, I want to come over to Germany.. SERIOUS!!!
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by tsmall(m): 4:32am On Sep 11, 2015
missbronze:

Op, i dont want anytin from Germany for now.

But, pls, i have an uncle that has been in that Germany before i was born. He has not been home for once.

Pls, if you happen to see him any day, tell him that his niece is now a full grown woman. And, that his family are fasting and praying for him to come home one day.

This is hilarious... I still dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by chux76(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello,
I partner with some miners in Nigeria and I would be happy if you can help get buyers for Lead Ore,Zinc Ore, Iron Ore
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by KayB: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2015
I'm into forestry & its allied products if you can sample factories' needs and african market needs we can supply raw, semi-finished and other agric- commodities www.keystone.com.ng
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
wink wink wink...
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
wink wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Stancima(m): 5:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi Edward. Can you source for 4D medical ultrasound scanner for me? I also need an analog mobile xray machines.
Lastly, my kid brother is coming to Magdeburg in March for his masters at Otto von Guericke university, I have heard a lot of stories about East Germany.....do u mind if I put him through to you?
U can send mail to stancima@yahoo.com
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by honestpoju: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hi Edward 1984, my request is quite simple. I just need your help on something. How do I contact you privately
Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
honestpoju:
Hi Edward 1984, my request is quite simple. I just need your help on something. How do I contact you privately
Thanks

Whatsapp : ++49 - 1577 850 6734
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by ultimatesafety(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Hi edward1984 please am interested in the exportation of bitter kola and kola nut to Germany how can you link me with buyers? here is my WhatsApp number +2348165708426 and my email is. ultimateinternetresources@gmail.com
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by saibuhari(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2016
We are miners of the hottest Cryptocurrency that promises to make fortune for its early investors and the Cryptocurrency although following after the success of Bitcoin has better and more advanced algorithm than bitcoin. I dare not mention the name here lest I be banned by nairaland spambot. With the recent CBN restriction on forex, sometimes getting amounts from 3000 euros and above transferred the company in Bulgaria comes with very expensive exchange rate differentials as the euro is sourced from black market operators who sell inflow at exhorbitant rate. If you have someone here that could collect naira on your behalf while you assist to make transfer to the Cryptocurrency Company banks in Germany, USA, Rusia, Bulgaria etc, then we can deal. What this means is that your rate must be cheaper than what could be sourced locally in Nigeria from Black Market Operators. Let me know if this is doable for you. The name of the Cryptocurrency is in my signature.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Chiderad(m): 2:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Hello Edward1984,

appreciate your professional and sincerity in your business relationship with Nigerians.

My question - what are the modalities for a football coaching class in Germany and how does one go about it?

I've a younger one who is currently scouting footballers in the Local league but not seriously affiliated with any foreign club.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2016
saibuhari:
We are miners of the hottest Cryptocurrency that promises to make fortune for its early investors and the Cryptocurrency although following after the success of Bitcoin has better and more advanced algorithm than bitcoin. I dare not mention the name here lest I be banned by nairaland spambot. With the recent CBN restriction on forex, sometimes getting amounts from 3000 euros and above transferred the company in Bulgaria comes with very expensive exchange rate differentials as the euro is sourced from black market operators who sell inflow at exhorbitant rate. If you have someone here that could collect naira on your behalf while you assist to make transfer to the Cryptocurrency Company banks in Germany, USA, Rusia, Bulgaria etc, then we can deal. What this means is that your rate must be cheaper than what could be sourced locally in Nigeria from Black Market Operators. Let me know if this is doable for you. The name of the Cryptocurrency is in my signature.

This is my Whatsapp ++49 - 15778506734.. We talk more about this tomorrow
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by valcencio(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Hello how can i get used ultrasound probes in germany and their prices. Pls reply is need whasap or email me on 08168064955 or valcencio@gmail.com if u can do this i'l be grateful. Tanx
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by gift01: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
How much would a circuit breaker or an ABB cost over there
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chiderad:
Hello Edward1984,

appreciate your professional and sincerity in your business relationship with Nigerians.

My question - what are the modalities for a football coaching class in Germany and how does one go about it?

I've a younger one who is currently scouting footballers in the Local league but not seriously affiliated with any foreign club.

Send me your mail.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2016
cool cool
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Chiderad(m): 5:18am On Jan 07, 2016
edward1984:

Send me your mail.

My email is info.kitemark@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by saibuhari(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
mmflimited:
Hello Bro,I am the CEO of MMF intl Limited,I treat diabetes perfectly with an herbal solution which I inherited from my grandfather.I got lots of people I have helped with this and I am still working with some health practitioners as I know thousands are suffering from this disease home and abroad spending money on white medicines with no cure while I use simple herb methods,please how can I get this to Nigerians suffering from diabetes in germany even the germans,its works like magic and we can collaborate .my no ( 08122707854 ),email ( maxmurfortunenigltd@gmail.com ),
BB pin( 28F04059 )
Thanks

Is there a cure for diabetes? Why do Nigerian Herbal Medicine Practitioners make claims of what they cannot do? My mother died of diabetes after one Herbal practitioner milked us with his fake claims and ended up worsening her condition.

1 Like

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by felixthrill(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Get a visa to Austria, to hustle, price 1.8m, Sweden 1.6m,please don't call if u just finished secondary school, because u might tink there is still time,if u are from a rich home please don't call, u might not be able to work hard and make big money to build ur house in Nigeria and start business etc,any1 DAT is not sure of my Link, should involve a police before we start d process, den I will accommodate u,till u travel, if u don't like my home u can go to hotel. call/whatsapp,08135732157 I stay in Delta.I need people from average home,,age 20 upwards,fast thinkers.100% I am into haulage, if u have 20ft to 24ft lorry u can still call,so DAT we make sharp cash in Nigeria.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? / I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent / Tomato Millionaires In The Making...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.