Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Add Subtitle To Movie - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Add Subtitle To Movie (1684 Views)

How To Add Vertical Featured Post Slider In Blogger / Free Ways To Add Signature To Text Messages On Android / Techcenter: Facebook To Add A ‘dislike’ Button Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Subtitle To Movie by bidak(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have some films on my system mostly bollywood(india films) but they are not subtitled please can any one explain to me how I can add subtitle to the films..TANX
Re: How To Add Subtitle To Movie by dontemi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Use Google to get English subtitles for it. After downloading, it'll most likely be in a rar archive so you unpack first then you should get a srt file e.g 3 idiots hindi BRRip x264.srt
Use VLC to play the movie then right click, move to video, subtitle, add subtitle track. Navigate to where the srt file is and select it. If you're playing on Android device, just rename the srt file to be the same thing with the video.
While downloading the subtitle file, make sure it's for the right video quality so it'll sync properly.
Re: How To Add Subtitle To Movie by cibarthonomew: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Dowload All The Hostest Etisalat Config Files For Openvpn Connect / Made It! Purchased A $76,000 2014 Nissan GT-R At 26! / IJOY Tornado Nano RTA Chip Coil Sub Ohm Tank Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.