Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Who Is To Be Blame? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is To Be Blame? (1233 Views)

Funny Picture. Blame This Head On Moses / Don't Blame Me For This! (must Read) / Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame? by ginababy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2006
A child and her step mum were to go to the market. When she was set she told the son look u good for nothing child i will not want you to say a word as we go to this market until we make a return do you understand me?  the child said  "yes ma" she started preparing then the child shouted "mummy can i get u some water to wash your legs?" she shouted at the step son " so u want to tell me that I'm a dirty woman isn't it? now i don't want u to say a word or else i will pull off your ears" on their way to the market the child discovered that the raper his step mum was wearing is torn on the buttocks but he couldn't make a sound b'cos he was ask not to. When they reached the market other women started laughing at her then a kind hearted woman work to her and inform her she scream and render insult on the child.

is the child innocent?
Re: Who Is To Be Blame? by Dvampire(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2006
the woman got what she deserved. abi no be she talk say make the boy no open mouth.

Re: Who Is To Be Blame? by Oracle(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2006
The Child is more than innocent, infact the price was too low for her
if only it made her naked

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Lessons / Give Him A Dollar / Lie Detector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.