Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N (1353 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / Chidinma And Mercy Aigbe Looks Like Twins As They Rocks Same Strips Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N by TrendsFlash(f): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015

Re: Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N by missKiffy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
She doesn't look too good in this pic
Re: Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
missKiffy:
She doesn't look too good in this pic

Yeah, but I still like her.

She's good looking
Re: Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N by missKiffy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
HeartRobber:

Yeah, but I still like her.

She's good looking
I like her too
Re: Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N by TrendsFlash(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Life! Chris Brown Gets New Apartment For Him And Baby Royalty / Nike Oshinowo's Ex-husband Ordered To Pay Her £5million Even If He's In Coma / Check Out 3 Photos Of Toke Makinwa Flaunting Her Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.