Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja (38201 Views)

SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
Nigerians and their judgemental attitude even those that have multiple bfs/sugardaddies and gfs are talking. On NL everyone is a handsome /beautiful saint with perfect private lives. Forming galore. Until they open new account to seek advice for their messed up and sordid private lives. shocked is it spirits who patronise the prostitutes everywhere?? shocked
May God 4giv u nd I our sins,let dem kip pretendin
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Karlovich: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Swagk101:
U need an English teacher ASAP
u should first of all teach ur ex president who said that
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Ibsgal(f): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hope that man is being charged with solicitation of prostitution. Does Nigeria persecute solicitors?
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Twaci(f): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... smiley hey.. Let's chat on dat derailers thread.. Hope u dnt mind.
Sure smiley
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by adedayourt(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
it only bcomes a crime wen u get caught
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Beface(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
coldcandy:

Man must pay one way or d other. My gf collects hairdressing moni from me every week. Even when she's carrying braids that lasts 4 weeks. She said she has to "blow it with air" every week too. Don't know what dat means.
It's allow after all she is your girl friend and you know her financial status. It is different from paying a prostitute for sex.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by sule5727: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.today.ng/metro/commercial-sex-worker-docked-for-fleeing-with-customers-laptop-phones-n72000-cash/
dem tink say na everybody dem fit cheat and go away with it!!!dis one don hook am!!!
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hey dis one naa bear bear baank o......omo when ever I wan bang okpo I can never disclose such o I go even do as if I broke

Beface:

It's allow after all she is your girl friend and you know her financial status. It is different from paying a prostitute for sex.

Story. All naa d same. All gyals na ashi na format make am different ok ave seen many gals infact pple GF doin ashi n pretend to be holy wit their mugu BF...- ave bangd manny....na Jah go save our generation
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Dexema(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vanessa vanessa! Ashe olosho ni e vanessa!
Who no know say olosha and thief na like maize and Ube?
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Donpizzle(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
And the guy actually sued her to court...smh

the dude is kinda shameless.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Beface(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
poweredcom:
Hey dis one naa bear bear baank o......omo when ever I wan bang okpo I can never disclose such o I go even do as if I broke

Story. All naa d same. All gyals na ashi na format make am different ok ave seen many gals infact pple GF doin ashi n pretend to be holy wit their mugu BF...- ave bangd manny....na Jah go save our generation
You make sense sha but i disagree with your opinion sai all girls na ashi. Mind you no be all girls like money. Na pako girls they alway pursue money in a relationship.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beface:

You make sense sha but i disagree with your opinion sai all girls na ashi. Mind you no be all girls like money. Na pako girls they alway pursue money in a relationship.

Tru ssha but all naija babe r senseless n lovers of money....i swear am tired of dem I wonder if I go marry any...none can follow u suffer n encourage u....even help u....n to collect all from u....dt why I de caaall dem ashi.......u tink say prostitution na only to de for hotel or stand for road for night.....dis is the modern age gal hook from social media
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by TheBawse(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
But wait o, which grade level 13 federal civil servant wan stand surtey for ashawo?
mehn the chick is on a long thing o.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
armadeo:

The most interesting thread on nl.
what is interesting about this? Why mocking your fellow brothers.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by pek(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
LG Tecno phone? Must be a new one.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Beamborla(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
elari:

Can we just let this issue die, or do you want Nairalanders to know you more.
Btw, am jobless and I have so much time. . .
To think that ladies get insulted/accused on this forun on a daily basis for not having the capacity to engage in a meaningful discussion
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by themodernman: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Aminat508:
Good for him ohun to moje loyo undecided

Good for him

Do you know its d girl that will be servicing the Wardens with her hole?
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by marynko: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
aguiyi:
NICE ONE

undecidedlesson for all. Stay on your own
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Beface(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
poweredcom:

Tru ssha but all naija babe r senseless n lovers of money....i swear am tired of dem I wonder if I go marry any...none can follow u suffer n encourage u....even help u....n to collect all from u....dt why I de caaall dem ashi.......u tink say prostitution na only to de for hotel or stand for road for night.....dis is the modern age gal hook from social media
I share your thought cause i have my own experience with money muga girls but not withstanding, person go continue until you meet the miss right.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
opirieru:
shameless irresponsible married man. .. . Thank Your stars she didnt wipe your account
married? Was it stated in the post that he is married?
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ibsgal:
I hope that man is being charged with solicitation of prostitution. Does Nigeria persecute solicitors?
u sound as if u are one of them.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by seangy4konji: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one...

Bad bincchess everywhere.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by eduxerxes: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Which civil servant would want to surety that Biatch Ashawo? Make the wife no hear say.........but come to think of it, if I accept to surety an ashi, that means......? grin
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by maxti: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.today.ng/metro/commercial-sex-worker-docked-for-fleeing-with-customers-laptop-phones-n72000-cash/

Wonders shall never end. This guy reported to the office that he was robbed by armed robbers. Even came with a police report. The laptop in question is official with data from all over the country. You need to see the stress involved in getting the data's fresh from all states.
He should also be prosecuted for patronising prostitutes. My guy, u fall hand.
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by eledacedar(f): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2015
poweredcom:

Shey u no broke before ni? See the olosho wey u dey carry. This 1 go their that nokia 3310 wey u dey use join sef.

I dey follow u go everywhere

Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2015
That was an expensive ride
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
grin just negodu.......price he paid for fornicatin
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
eledacedar:

Shey u no broke before ni? See the olosho wey u dey carry. This 1 go their that nokia 3310 wey u dey use join sef.

I dey follow u go everywhere

Jobless fool...n who told u d babe am wit is an olosho in pic...mumu like u hypocrite....coward look u droped ur number n some dude traced ur details for me via ur number n discover u r a guy....n look like someone I know..why r u actin like a kid...growup shame to you
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by dancrux(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
D shima no dey smile na
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Caseless: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beamborla:

You amaze me... Show me exactly where I've appraised myself.

Don't forget you referred to me as a prostitute and I didn't even bother to mention anything about it.
waiyooo angry

Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Beamborla(f): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Caseless:
waiyooo angry
Can you imagine? cry
Re: Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja by Caseless: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beamborla:

Can you imagine? cry
sorry oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.