Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gun Battle Btw Police And Robbers At Ikoku. Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle Btw Police And Robbers At Ikoku. Port Harcourt (837 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gun Battle Btw Police And Robbers At Ikoku. Port Harcourt by godyukan: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
With the recent political crisis rocking the rivers state government, it appears another urgly trend is fast taking over the scene

This afternoon at about 12:35pm heavy gun fire ensued between the police from ikoku startion and robbers in port Harcourt. According to reliable information, one of the robbers was shot dead instantly while three flee.

The robbers attacked a man earlier along agip road and made their way to ecobank but were intercepted by the police which led to the sporadic shoting that saw one of them dead.

The police are yet to comment on the incident as three of the robbers are still atlarge.
Re: Gun Battle Btw Police And Robbers At Ikoku. Port Harcourt by dnawah(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
promotion to those men
Re: Gun Battle Btw Police And Robbers At Ikoku. Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2015
I was in D line and I heard the gun shots.

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Murder Imo Poly Lecturer And Roman Catholic Priest / Mhhjj / Photo:usher Caught Stealing From Offering Box While Church Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.