Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja (5567 Views)

Apply Now For MTN Nigeria Job For A Government Relations Advisor In Abuja / Union Insurance Plc Recruiting Graduate Insurance Risk Advisor In Rivers / Job Opening For A Facility Advisor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
JOB VACANCY FOR FACILITY ADVISOR IN ABUJA

PRIMARY PURPOSE:

To understand and undertake the role and responsibilities of the Tenant Advisor (Facility Advisor) while protecting and enhancing the value of the owner's assets.  The incumbent will develop and drive a program that helps in identifying center objectives and translating those objectives into operations, marketing, leasing and other profit enhancing strategies. 

Requirements:

 A good first degree or HND – minimum of second class (honors) Estate Management or related discipline.

 A master’s degree or additional professional qualification and membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.

 Minimum of 4 years in related role (Familiarity with Real estate/Facilities Management sector)

 Highly innovative, a change manager and self-driven.

Age bracket: 30 – 40 years.

Closing Date:08/06/2015

Job Description:

 Maximize Sales and profitability through a deliberate process of increasing all potential income sources, while controlling expenses.

 Understand and analyze all financial reports, leases and other information and concepts and work with the mall team to implement the appropriate strategy to achieve the property’s targeted budget and growth rate.

 Development and implementation of a comprehensive Strategic Business Plan which addresses the opportunities and needs of the center.

 Understand all aspects of the marketing initiatives while enhancing revenue and retail sales through the development and implementation marketing plan.

 Create a best-in-class shopping experience for customers in every possible way.

 Work with the mall team to create a positive shopping experience for customers through establishing and maintaining appropriate operating standards at a competitive cost.

 Understand the skills required to identify, retain, develop, motivate and successfully lead all members of the mall team.

 Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with tenants and anchor stores.

 Understand and take an active role in developing and sustaining strong and productive community and partner relations.

 Manage the workforce and ensure that activities are carried out in clean, tidy and safe environment and that all equipment are well maintained.

 Ensure all associates performs their duties in line with company SOPs.

 Manage Health, Safety and Environment in line with standards and ensure that all accidents/incidents within the premises are promptly reported by supervisor(s) on duty.

 Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of all aspects of administrative and company policies and procedures.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to jobsattfmlconsultantdotcom using the job position as the email subject.
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by koligs: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
CHANGE IS DEFINITELY HERE...
may the best winner emerge...
Lord help Job seekers on naira land
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by CR77(f): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok on my way now

1 Like

Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by slys(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just in case I might need to comment.....

I heard I can book space...

Let me go and read the tread and come back
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by adepiero: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nigeria and so many job preference undecided

Must I be 30-40yrs before applying, what criteria makes someone in this age bracket better than anybody younger who is already a master in the trade?

Waiting for the day when Nigeria will start paying people for experience and not paper qualification undecided

2 Likes

Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by CR77(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
tongue U miss road oo
koligs:
CHANGE IS DEFINITELY HERE...
may the best winner emerge...
Lord help Job seekers on naira land

1 Like

Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
adepiero:
Nigeria and so many job preference undecided

Must I be 30-40yrs before applying, what criteria makes someone in this age bracket better than anybody younger who is already a master in the trade?

Waiting for the day when Nigeria will start paying people for experience and not paper qualification undecided

Where did you see must?
Age bracket is different from must
Have you or anyone with such experience not up to the age bracket submitted and didn't get invites?

I don't want to say more cos I might end up insulting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Ayanko(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodluck to all applicants! smiley
Nigeria's not an easy place but I'm sure things will turn around for the best for all of us especially the bulk of unemployed youths.
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Mopolchi: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good luck to applicants.
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by ehiotoye(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
D email address is not correct
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
ehiotoye:
D email address is not correct

Change the at and dot
Its cos of spamming I did that
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dyt:

Where did you see must?
Age bracket is different from must
Have you or anyone with such experience not up to the age bracket submitted and didn't get invites?

I don't want to say more cos I might end up insulting you.

Lol. My love
Re: Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
[/b]

Lol. My love

Handsome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P&G NYSC 2012 Batch A Recruitment Drive-cee00000745 / Whytecleon / Graduate Management Trainee Scheme Mopel Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.