Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists (7290 Views)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism / Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by missKiffy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by help3852: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:
If Mr. Ambode would be allowed to clean the dirt in Lagos State, he must not only step on toes but cut-off some toes totally including that of the asiwaju awon ole. angry

Then we can line-up behind you, oh Ambode!
are you sure, he's not acting on orders from Asiwaju
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by stevecantrell: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Fashola wanted Sasore to continue his anti-people govt. He can't really stand Ambode.
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by chesterlee(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Revenge is bitter
Tinubu has created a monster out of a saint
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by Boss13: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA, was a failure. It did not work. I believe the agency should be scrapped.
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by jazinogold(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
hedonistic:
Good. Anything remotely connected to Fashola must be removed.

Meanwhile, While Fashola was an arrogant demon disconnected from the masses, Ambode is proving to be a down to earth ijile man with consideration for the masses and grassroots appeal.

I so agree with you. Fashola ran an elitist adminstration. I see Ambode's as a masses-friendly one.
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by diportivo: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy

dem don start again....propaganda of d highest order

i wonder why dis person had to add that fashola sacked ambode.if he hadnt added dat maybe i wldv believed

wen ambode resigned,feelers from d seat of power was that he had been annointed as d governorship candidate already and dat his resignation was for him to observe happenings as an outsider so as to make it easy to tackle the various problems facing lagosians..wen he eventually bought the nomination form et al,some of us already knew and it didnt come as a surprise....the sack story was and is still extremely ridiculous

stamping ur authority is the way to go..heads will surely roll...dunno why its a big deal
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by stevecantrell: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I so agree with you. Fashola ran an elitist adminstration. I see Ambode's as a masses-friendly one.

So it seems, but its too early to call. I'm getting some positive vibes from this Abode dude, though.
Imagine, some people want d same Fashola at federal level ? Smh.

Please, allow the man to enjoy his loot !
Re: Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists by aresa: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
DropShot:
Though this is doubtful but if confirmed to be correct, it is a very wrong move given how Fashola stood by him throughout the campaign period.

These are silly and fabricated stories by faceless pdp outlets so won't put too much on the rubbish. Same rubbish was said about Fashola and tinubu for 8 years, but both men worked togeter all the way to deliver the best performance in the history of Nigeria.

On a comedic note: who went to Fashola to interview and check his boiling body temperature ? The same comedians?

Talk about brainless dolts with nothing better to do...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. / Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men / Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.