Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. (1524 Views)

Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Imagine this old fulani man want to show he's fast. To run away from my Godfatherism chain. I have to change my name to Everybody, I hope he said he belong to Everybody?

gringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by sucreblazing(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
sharp bad man hin dey sense danger ...lolz
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by StepTwo: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
funny.
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by PhockPhockMan: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
sucreblazing:
sharp bad man hin dey sense danger ...lolz
He has lost the game already.
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by sucreblazing(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

He has lost the game already.

I can only believe u if only u have genuine first hand information to back ur claim but if u believe he has lost it based on what u read from the pages of news paper believe me u are wrong

if u want to name any top 3 in APC today tinubu's name will be there

so how did he now lost it ?
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
sucreblazing:

I can only believe u if only u have genuine first hand information to back ur claim but if u believe he has lost it based on what u read from the pages of news paper believe me u are wrong

He may not have lost it actually, but he failed woefully to achieve his dream of being the overall Godfather.
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by PhockPhockMan: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
sucreblazing:

Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by sucreblazing(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

He may not have lost it actually, but he failed woefully to achieve his dream of being the overall Godfather.

it is not easy to be an over all godfather at the federal level, have u seen any godfatherism at the federal level since 1999 ? obasanjo tried it but he failed
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by sucreblazing(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

tell the mods to move it to front page.

cc : Seun. islove
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by PhockPhockMan: 2:04am On Jun 06, 2015
sucreblazing:

tell the mods to move it to front page.

cc : Seun. ishilove
You're right, it deserve to hit FRONT PAGE.

cc ; lalasticlala.
Re: Hilarious Picture ; Tinubu At Lagos High Court To Change His Name. by Gepheral: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Free Tattoo Removal / When Bae Is Too Fat / If Your Battery Percentage Was Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.