Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (21589 Views)

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Rawani: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I just dey laff you bro. You never sabi hausas. Come see how things dey change for bad for Abuja.

What do you mean by I never sabi hausas?
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by kingabe21(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sai Buhari sai Baba
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by BabaNath(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
bionixs:
you are an inherent day dreamer.so you are still telling this Buhari / jail story? You gave him the power
you Don finish?
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by anonimi: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rawani:
Great news. With PMB heading the petroleum ministry, more of these positive developments are sure to come.

What positive development is there if the Brainless Buhari has to continue paying subsidy

BTW, when will he stabilise oil price and reduce fuel price as he promised?

#WhereIsTheChange?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by adepiero: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

She was being Sarcastic nagrin
I hope she is, but sarcasm at this time is not palatable undecided

T-Fare alone is draining my savings cry
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
folabayo1:
A lot of people are actually benefiting from the crisis. But it wud be much beta if fed govt can reduce it to minimal amount of 50naira.
Let's hope baba can take us there.

which baba?

1 Like

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Igbudu1: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
musulumi:
May God punish the generation of anyone contributing to the hardship of the common masses. May their household never know peace.

They will never die where there clothes are! Amin

Careful how u pray ! Check the relationships well, you would be amazed how many are close to u ..

U can stop it at the person involved, and any chikd if his that chooses to follow suit rather than their generation

1 Like

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by heryeendey(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
bionixs:
you are an inherent day dreamer.so you are still telling this Buhari / jail story? You gave him the power
U 2 Try Being Corrupt Here...U'll C Online Jailing...Mxtcheeeew
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by heryeendey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
anonimi:

What positive development is there if the Brainless Buhari has to continue paying subsidy

BTW, when will he stabilise oil price and reduce fuel price as he promised?

#WhereIsTheChange?
I Fear 4 Ur Generation
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by worksmart(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Perhaps nobody has realised that Buhari and his team including the 19 man transition committee have not been seen in public in Nigeria.

Photos and video footage of Buhari's pre-inauguration visit to Chad and Niger between 22nd and 26th May 2015 are being shown by the coupists today to make us believe Buhari is in power for now, whilst his reputation is wrecked.

Osinbajo may soon be promoted to the highest office in a few days.

Ever wondered they real reasons Buhari hasn't moved into Aso Villa? Or reason he hasn't formed a cabinet despite having 2 months as president elect to do so?
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by adoinem(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
About time to end this riff-off and scam of the Nigerian people
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by JayJustus(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
kelvz:
1000 likes if u think nigeria is a joke.... #pfft

you are the joke... sad

1 Like

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by anonimi: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
heryeendey:
I Fear 4 Ur Generation

Is that the answer to the two questions I raised or are you such a dullard also

1 Like

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by folabayo1(f): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
adeoti01:

which baba?
which wan u know?
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by ogehomes(f): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Them ANTI ~BUHARI don enter Ghost mode o... #Change
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by heryeendey(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
anonimi:

WEN U Argued Wit An Idiot ...Hater!!!
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by kraftykc(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
When is the price coming down to #45 as promised?

Who promised that one?
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by notoriousbabe: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

What do you miss if I may ask?
all the jibes,lies and propaganda
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by heryeendey(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
anonimi:

Ode...Aint Gat 2 Argue Wit A Fool Jorr...my advice ,go to an occultist cos its lyk u get eye defect...less i 4get also du visit psychiatric hospit...be blessed #OPONUAYIRADA ..THANKS
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by worksmart(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari has been toppled by a secret coup.

Osinbajo to be handed power

Ignore those videos or photos of Buhari in Chad, those were all done before inauguration, the coupist want to make it appear he is doing nothing.
[/size]
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by hadura29(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
all the jibes,lies and propaganda

That's true.., seems you enjoy politics and all... Also all movies has an ending na.... At least enjoy the sitcom for now(the new govt Nd high expectations)... wink
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by owoatiswag(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
so dem plan the fuel scarcity niiii
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by ibknaanii(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Elections have come and gone,Nairaland is back to its old self........DRY & BORING.

Abi oooo, and Fayose problem with the Lawmakers too don end.
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Wildrage: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
A transparent govt would let us into the details of the agreement, have they agreed to pay the difference in the foreign exchange being claimed by the marketers? If so, how much have they agreed to? Who are the Marketers entitled to this claim? What parameters was used in verifying their claims? Are they going to keep supplying PMS at the old rates based on the existing templates? The same templates hitherto condemned as fraudulent when the present govt was in opposition

1 Like

Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
folabayo1:
which wan u know?
I don't know any....that's why I asked...
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Holuwadammie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rawani:
Great news. With PMB heading the petroleum ministry, more of these positive developments are sure to come.

better!!
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by 989900: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Artificial solution
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Ephemmm: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
When is the price coming down to #45 as promised?

When the debt your administration incured is no longer serviced. tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Ephemmm: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
kelvz:
1000 likes if u think nigeria is a joke.... #pfft

It may be so because your parents are fake too.
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by mooa404(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good one and bad one for Black Mkt dudes!
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Ephemmm: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:

Ignore those videos or photos of Buhari in Chad, those were all done before inauguration, the coupist want to make it appear he is doing nothing.
[/size]

Your brain has joined petroleum marketers on strike, honestly!
Re: FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. by Ephemmm: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:

[/size]

Your brain has joined petroleum marketers on strike, honestly! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.