Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Essien Leaves Ac Milan For Panathinaikos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Essien Leaves Ac Milan For Panathinaikos (434 Views)

Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) / Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / Former Chelsea Star Michael Essien Signs For Panathinaikos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essien Leaves Ac Milan For Panathinaikos by LAfricana(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
The Ghana international has penned a two-year contract with the Greek outfit following the expiration of his deal with the Rossoneri
Panathinaikos have announced the signing of Michael Essien on a free transfer.

The Ghana international had been plying his trade at AC Milan but his contract with the Serie A side was set to expire at the end of the month.

Consequently, he was clear to commit to a two-year contract with Panathinaikos, much to the midfielder’s delight.

“I am very happy that I am here and that I will continue my career with Panathinaikos,” Essien told the Greek club’s official website on Tuesday.

“I am looking forward to meeting my new team and to winning trophies with my new team-mates.

“I want to give back the love that everyone has shown me and to thank the fans that welcomed me so warmly.”

Essien joined Milan from Chelsea in January 2014, after a season-long loan at Real Madrid.

The 32-year-old failed to nail down a regular starting berth during his time at San Siro, making just 20 Serie A appearances in total for the Rossoneri.

SOURCE: http://africanwatch.net/essien-leaves-ac-milan-for-panathinaikos/
Re: Essien Leaves Ac Milan For Panathinaikos by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Essien still dey play football? I almost forgot

(1) (Reply)

How Poor Was Angel Di Maria's Performance Last Season / RVP Off To Sharks FC? / Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.