Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Need Your Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Your Help (525 Views)

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help / Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help by Femastic: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm go to travel to Dubai nest week with Qatar airline
am go to have stop over in Qatar how am go do it
need your experience
Re: Need Your Help by 19naia(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
When you check in for your flight, they will give you your boarding pass with the gate number on it... Go to the gate assigned to you and wait to board.. Please do so on time as 45 minutes prior to departure or you may miss your flight..

When you arrive Qatar, exit the flight and enter the concourse area where all people and businesses gather for arrival and departure gates..
Look for the * Telecast Display * of flights and their schedules with * Gate number assignment *. Look for your Dubai destination and flight carrier Qatar airlines, then look for the one with your flight number... When you find your flight number, then look for the gate assigned and proceed to the gate on time to be there before your flight departs...

Qatar airlines will make a smooth gate transition for you in Qatar.. They will park as near as possible to the next gate you need so that you can easily make the change to the next flight...

Remember, when you arrive Qatar and exit the aircraft, the first thing to do is look for the flight schedule listing which is usually a line up of flat screen televisions broadcasing the flight schedule for the 6 hours or more of flight to arrive and depart. You will find your next flight shceduled under departure listings.... All modern airports have the telecast flight schedule in their concourses (transition and waiting areas) as well as baggage claim and check in areas... The Telecast will tell you which boarding gate to go to meet your next flight...

If you are using the same airline for both Qatar and Dubai, you will not have to collect your baggage and re-check in Qatar.. Just go on to the next flight and your checked bags will be directed to meet you in Dubai at baggage claim on arrival...
I hope you can understand my grammar because the travel process is not going to be less complicated than my grammar here... Good luck there...

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help by iblaw: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
When you arrive Doha follow the sign for TRANSIT then pass through security screening, take the stairs down then you will see the big screens that will have the time and Gate number for your flight to Dubai. Ask for direction so you don't waste time walking in the wrong direction as the Gates are many.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help by Femastic: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2015
thank you all

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Lagos Traffic... / Ethiopian Airlines Hires Chinese Cabin Crew / Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.