Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (4383 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Pls nigerias living in turkey I need your help pls. Am about travling to turkey for a greener pasture but the news I am hearing about turkey I am so scard rigth now I don't no if turkey is save anymore for someone to travel
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
You were fortunate and lucky enough not to be a victim of your own local boko-haram suicide bomb attacks and now you want to avail yourself to be a victim of EKP terrorist group in turkey that has recently taken to suicide bombing in turkey.
Well the good news is that your name will make major headlines as this 'NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT DIES IN DEADLY SUICIDE BOMB BLAST IN TURKEY' and of course the Ministry of foreign affairs will demand that your remains be flown back to Nigerian.

O boy! See grooving ooo... Just say your remains go enjoy some form of fame.

So make your choice bro!
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
Pls nigerias living in turkey I need your help pls. Am about travling to turkey for a greener pasture but the news I am hearing about turkey I am so scard rigth now I don't no if turkey is save anymore for someone to travel
Turkey isn't that bad bro.. I just came back from Istanbul last week and every thing was cool please don't let people discourage u
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by amuokuko: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Turkey kwa

It's just like running from frying pan to fire..

Had intentions of going there too but when I made my research, I had to shelve my plan.

If u saw the news yesterday, you will be aware of the suicide bombing nd the plan by European countries to make Turkey the dumping ground of migrants from Syria nd other war torn countries..
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Bro. U said u just came back from turkey lastweek pls bro how was the country cause what I have been reading on the news about sucide bombers and killing of innocent citzens bro am scard oooo pls need some incouragement from u pls
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
God forbid is not my name bro this this not how to encourage someone that needs help
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by justwise(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
God forbid is not my name bro this this not how to encourage someone that needs help

Truth is bitter abi?
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Do u prefer I stay in this country of ours that there no hope for the youth bro your plans no go work is never my posinon even the people living there is still alive
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by justwise(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
Do u prefer I stay in this country of ours that there no hope for the youth bro your plans no go work is never my posinon even the people living there is still alive

What makes you think that you have hope in Turkey? What guarantee do you have that by going to Turkey is better than staying in Nigeria?

Are you going with work permit or to study?
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Going with work permit
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
Going with work permit

As long as the work permit is genuine one then that is the right paper to travel with to start a life in a foreign land.

Give it a try and judge by your experience, yes the news about suicide bombing is real.
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Brigadier7(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
bro why turkey? There hasn't been good news from that country for some time!! Why not try all these quiet countries like Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Canada??all the best bro
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Brigadier7(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by georgemills(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bro indeed those countrys u metiond are very good but I don't think it will be easy to get those visa to those countrys now and regarding the amount and the rest so I want to try turkey I no with god all things are possible no matter what I have seen people staying worst places so I think if god is on ones side he will do exploit
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
partnerus:
You were fortunate and lucky enough not to be a victim of your own local boko-haram suicide bomb attacks and now you want to avail yourself to be a victim of EKP terrorist group in turkey that has recently taken to suicide bombing in turkey.
Well the good news is that your name will make major headlines as this 'NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT DIES IN DEADLY SUICIDE BOMB BLAST IN TURKEY' and of course the Ministry of foreign affairs will demand that your remains be flown back to Nigerian.

O boy! See grooving ooo... Just say your remains go enjoy some form of fame.

So make your choice bro!

One atom of sense no dey ur head... would u wish all that for any member of ur family? he only asked for an advice and instead of u giving him one as someone that has a stable brain,u started wishing him dead .... u honestly need a slap for ur shifted brain to position itself... fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
georgemills:
Bro indeed those countrys u metiond are very good but I don't think it will be easy to get those visa to those countrys now and regarding the amount and the rest so I want to try turkey I no with god all things are possible no matter what I have seen people staying worst places so I think if god is on ones side he will do exploit

I love ur courage dude... suicide bombers no dey Nigeria too?do people wanna tell me now that its every part of turkey suicide bombers are? we have many suicide bombers in the northern part of Nigeria,does that makes the whole Nigeria unsafe? don't get discourage bro... give it a shot and with God by ur side,all is possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
antonreal:

The op never told us he was blind or deaf to know what's happening in turkey. Also the last time I checked, you weren't the OP's mouth piece. So go get a job and life too.
One atom of sense no dey ur head... would u wish all that for any member of ur family? he only asked for an advice and instead of u giving him one as someone that has a stable brain,u started wishing him dead .... u honestly need a slap for ur shifted brain to position itself... fool
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by diportivo: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2016
georgemills:
Going with work permit

Forget the suicide bombing issue jare......but,

Going to turkey with work permit from naija?

Like seriously?

I will like to meet with that ur agent dat did thework permit for u..
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by optimusprime2(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
georgemills:
Don't be ignorant bruv, for example, the same documents you would use to also get a Turkish visa are the same documents you would use to get a Danish visa... So why Turkey??
Stop patronizing all these agents, sometimes do things yourself... I assure you, if you spent time doing more research, you would know this random Turkish Idea of yours was silly.
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by aril: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
I disagree.. The document(s) you are going to use to get turkish visa is a bit different from what you are gonna use to apply for schenge visa and documents also varies depending on what you're going there to do.

If you have the work permit for Turkey just give it a try. By God's willing you will make it and if things doesn't goes as planned then God wants something better for you.

I have a contact for Kuwait but it is very expensive and the only job available is cleaning but you'll hardly hear about conflict in Kuwait. I tell you there's no country without there own problem.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by sydneyboss(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2019
@op, how was it? Did you later travel to Turkey? How's the experience?
Re: Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... by Sportwin(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
How far

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? / Bahrain Visa / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.