Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! (496 Views)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / Sarah Ofili Posts No Makeup Selfies Of Munachi Abii, Ex Mbgn. LOOK! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! by Palmwinetapper: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Women especially. Any post of see of her are filled with jealous people who envy her beauty and wealth. Go out there and take up work. Nobody is saying you too can't be beautiful and great but hating on my girl muna won't get you there. BLOOP!
Re: Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! by franconian: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
What is munachi Abii? Na name of weed? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! by Emyogalanya: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
You've allowed lies to feed on ur soul wake up . I think ur d one with the problem

1 Like

Re: Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! by Magician1503(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Women especially. Any post of see of her are filled with jealous people who envy her beauty and wealth. Go out there and take up work. Nobody is saying you too can't be beautiful and great but hating on my girl muna won't get you there. BLOOP!

Lmao grin afi palmwine tapper
Re: Why Are People On Naireland So Jealous Of Munachi Abii?!?! by Shortyy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
chai. madness

(1) (Reply)

Trekkers For Atiku Stranded In Yola, Unable To Meet Ex VP / BET Celebrity Plays Basketball Game Ahead Of The Award Night / ISIS Plans To End The World By Provoking The US To War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.