Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai (43323 Views)

Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / Photos: AY & Family Holiday In Houston / Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Imortal001: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
oloriooko:
I thought this chap has retired from active football cuz if you do not find him cooking, he,ll be washing plates, riding bicycle or lazying away in Dubai.
If you that played 12 games INA whole season is holidaying like this what do you expect those that played all games do?
Probably people like hazard should go to the moon for holiday!
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by oloriooko(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Imortal001:

Probably people like hazard should go to the moon for holiday!
Abi oooooo
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
stinggy:

Don't be joor, we'll go to Indonesia next month too embarassed
Thanks, but, no thanks.

Not interested in you, your money, and your Indonesia.
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by klax(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mike! Mike!! Mike!!! How many time do I called you This unecessary publicity stunt about your love life is going drive you *dry*(a proverb)

Remember Thierry Henry, Tiger Wood, Michael Jordan etc. white + black celebrity=dryness. God bless.

Proverb section 1 of article 10
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by edorhe14(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Micheal ...I mean Mikel,Its ur life and ur money groove it and Enjoy ur Relationship.
If ur Russian babe is Good enough wife material marry her.
If naija ladies don't like it
#In a gov's voice
#GoandDie
#Dope

Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Imortal001: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
oloriooko:
Abi oooooo
I tire ooo
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by softnipples(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
pretydiva:
put in more effort in ur album n stfu
Diva u ar always attacking people. Whatz ur own sef? Haba undecided
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by aijayHenry(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
What should we nw do?? Run inside bush? undecided
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nature8(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Keep Repping us wella bro.. cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by wemmiejex: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
so
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Franzeez(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
oloriooko:
I thought this chap has retired from active football cuz if you do not find him cooking, he,ll be washing plates, riding bicycle or lazying away in Dubai.
If you that played 12 games INA whole season is holidaying like this what do you expect those that played all games do?

How does what you have said stop Mikel from collecting his 90,000 pounds salary?
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:

babes na u worst pass me nau
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
HotBisi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but babe you UGLY shaa grin grin grin grin why na??
pix of ur sisters or stfu
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by oloriooko(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Franzeez:

How does what you have said stop Mikel from collecting his 90,000 pounds salary?
Neither yours
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by SplendidE(f): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Enjoy Urselves Y'l It Last,,,i Hop To Hear Wedding Bells Soon
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by TINCAN(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
So na bcuz of dis trip he refuse to pick keshi call ba.....her pussy beta pass him country ba? angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am ready!! cheesy

Proof it tongue
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
he should flirt d whites, but never forget to come home for Marriage. 9ja girls sure pass..
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by uwa1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chai chai chai, this girl is wasting mikel money oooooo
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Proof it tongue
On my way!! cheesy
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
she z cluelesss
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
On my way!! cheesy
I dey here dey wait na
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I dey here dey wait na
Almost there tongue
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
nmanma1:
why looking outside where pretty gals full naija.
he can look outside because one, you girls arent as pretty as you think you are with your manly looks.secondly, he will look outside because non-nigerian women are refined and well-behaved.in summary,they carry themselves like women, not like the typical loud-mouthed,ghetto hoodrat nigerian woman.

secondly, he may have found nigerian women to be uninteresting and dull like they usually are.

Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2015
She doesn't look attractive (at least not in the picture displayed) enough to warrant a rape attempt. The full arm of the law should be made to mend her.
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by Molz(m): 2:32am On Jun 07, 2015
oloriooko:

FIRST OF ALL..WHO NAMED YOU "OLORIOOKO" WHEN OLORIBURUKU IS AVAILABLE?? 0R BETTER STILL "OLOFO"

BE HATING ON FELLOW DUDE LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM...
ALL THIS NAIRALAND HOOLIGANS SEF... !!

DONT QUOTE ME BACK.. AM JUSS TALKING SENSE INTO YOUR DEAD BRAIN...!
GROW UP...!!
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by oloriooko(m): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Molz:

FIRST OF ALL..WHO NAMED YOU "OLORIOOKO" WHEN OLORIBURUKU IS AVAILABLE?? 0R BETTER STILL "OLOFO"

GROW UP...!!
Is he your bread winner or your fada is his driver, why the foolish ranting?
You have prob with my moniker but you are angry bout what I said Mikel does?
Your whole family can be oloriburuku and your generations oloshi and olofo for all I care.
That's my opinion and am entitled to express it whenever and wherever I wish. Thunder fire that your untrained tongue alainironu omo apa
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by oloriooko(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Molz:

GROW UP...!!
Instead of this fool to make a reasonable comment he,s busy cursing his fada and moda with his future generations. May everything you meant for me come to pass in tour family you evil twisted brat
Re: Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai by oloriooko(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Molz:

GROW UP...!!
This is the last mention on this nonsence hian!

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: