Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (3088 Views)

‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

how did you deduce this from what we said? of course she could get pregnant but we have to be sure she's really pregnant....she could be telling a lie to pinch money from the dude.

OP's friend sleeping with the babe does not automatically make him the father of the baby. what if she is sleeping with other men while dating OP's friend?
from the story here, op didnt make mention of the lady cheating.
Why will she use something as sensitive as pregnancy to scan her own boyfriend? it sounds absurd.
Re: by coogar: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
from the story here, op didnt make mention of the lady cheating.
Why will she use something as sensitive as pregnancy to scan her own boyfriend? it sounds absurd.

how would the OP know if the lady is cheating? you mean all boyfriends know if their partners are cheating?
Re: by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

how would the OP know if the lady is cheating? you mean all boyfriends know if their partners are cheating?
Even if he is not sure,he must have seen the signs.
Oga please stop putting negative ideas into the young man's head.
Re: by coogar: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
Even if he is not sure,he must have seen the signs.
Oga please stop putting negative ideas into the young man's head.

buhahaha
why are you scared of the truth? the test would reveal the true situation. telling him to get the tests done is not telling him to deny responsibility.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

buhahaha
why are you scared of the truth? the test would reveal the true situation. telling him to get the tests done is not telling him to deny responsibility.
And you think the lady will be happy with him afterwards?
Re: by coogar: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
And you think will be happy with him afterwards?

why shouldn't she be happy?
do you think the guy would be happy if it turns out this child isn't his 10 years later?

1 Like

Re: by Wendy80(f): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
. You and coogar are trying to say that the possibility of a fertile 23year old last with an active sexual life been pregnant is slim? what's all these about paternity test. An adage says " only the pregnant woman knows who the father of the baby is" Op's friend didn't deny bleeping this lady.

When I started watching 'Trisha' was when I stopped believing the bold statement.
If a woman should have sex with 2 or 3 same day and she gets pregnant, it's only DNA that can tell Paternity of d child. Some women will say it's the 1st man who had sex with her that day should be the father. Its So not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Can Full Grown Use Baby Creams? / I'm This Close To Losing My Mind / My Wife Is A Straight Arrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.