Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (60350 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Frando29(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2015
I expected those 2 to hit the ground running. I just hope they will not disappoint Nigerians, because we can't take it anymore. We will March onto the streets and March them both out of power. Enough is enough!!
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by coolvitus(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2015
the zoo must fall evil men in power
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Tinyemeka(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Fear,a sinner runneth when no one chases him, karma.
La wa o. I thought the VP is a churcheous man.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by philips70(m): 12:56am On Jun 07, 2015
neocortex:

Nigeria has past the stage of blame games.
Everyone knows that our current president is Buhari , not some other person you referenced.
Nobody cares if someone had ruled for a hundred years , all that interest Nigerians is problem being solved and from experience problem do not get solved by wishing them away or running away from them.

From your post , I may infer that since thousands were killed in the past , it is okay it continues that way no questions asked.

And moving into Aso Rock as the OP is all about is not going to stop thousands being killed either. You and your ilk should take a chill pill.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by NobleG1(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2015
It's unfortunate that Buhari has become a huge embarrassment and a laughing stock! He is only busy jetting out of the country while his country is in state of uncertainty!

He hasn't even formed his government yet. This man wasn't ready to lead as a president. He's woefully incompetent to be president!!
I supported Buhari before, but now I don't.

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:43am On Jun 07, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
he regarded jonathan as an infidel ,
so moving into aso rock probably is against the will of his religion .
i want y'all to reason deep , jonathan a christian just moved out .
this guy's are jihadist you will know later . cool
U're reasonin wit d stinkiest part of ya smellin anus. Is it not d same Jona dat's a staunch ogboni member? Abeg park well bros!
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:46am On Jun 07, 2015
brixton:
Hahaha my people wanted change and change they got!! This is just the beginning, same people that cursed Jonathan thru 5years will be same people singing his praises in the near future.

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Mumsdtwo(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2015
PMB wants to settle all the meetings he have at hand before settling down,pls dnt start to judge him now it too early,put urself in his shoes. He have to plan well so GEJ won't laugh at us.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by juman(m): 2:05am On Jun 07, 2015
tomioro:
Ministers cannot be appointed until the national Assembly is inaugurated.

Abi. Checking for the bugging of the place takes time also. Anyway it is just one week government.

yakubuomowumi:
How much is osibanjo really worth to know he had a private resident in asokoro and another one in banna island thus man must be a big thief, corruption personified.

You are funny. He is a top lawyer. He has the money.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Jun 07, 2015
adelekeniola:
.........Read comments......see trouble............
Nigerians need re-orientation, we suffer physiological disorder.
We should comment like learned person.......................we need more details about Aso Villla.
Is everything in Order?
If not...................to be in order, we arranged.
Let wait for our President to put Aso Villa in other before he move-in into his new house.

For a simple/humble pastoral man with some cows, a few bungalows and about 1m Naira to his name, he sure has taste o. For GEJ and PEJ touted as ostentatious & wasteful by APC to have lived at Aso Rock Villa happily BUT now suddenly not ready or good enough for GMB.

Why do we like fooling ourselves? Why is truth so much an endangered species these days? shocked
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

U're reasonin wit d stinkiest part of ya smellin anus.
Is it not d same Jona dat's a staunch ogboni member?
Abeg park well bros!

you deserve to die you worthless piece of poo .
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Faraidi(m): 3:47am On Jun 07, 2015
otipoju:

I doubt if na your father born you...better tell you mother to go and do DNA test...only a bastard will come to a public forum to tell strangers that they are fools.
see how useless u are?u can't even prove a point. Useless soul,son of a bit.ch,fooolish illiterate.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Diane93: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2015
omenka:
Baba can operate from his farm in Daura, we don't bloody care. Residing inside Aso Rock has never and will never be a criteria for performance as the president of Nigeria. He's not in a rush to move in because he's not obsessed about the comfort the place provides, unlike its immediate past occupant that had to move in even when renovation were being carried out, with paint dripping on their bed at night when they were having a go.

Baba, stay away from that apartment rigged with all manner of black charm for at least a year. They are nervous about you not having moved yet because their stuff might soon expire and they would have to put a new one, which might be impossible given the fact they no longer have complete access to the complex anymore.

Anyone with problems about Baba's residence can as well relocate to Somalia. No one would notice their absence, not even their parents.

Oya, ignorant hateful and senseless leeches can come party on my post as usual.

No need for the insult bro, abi Buhari dey pay you ni? grin
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by bigsmoke2(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2015
PDP fit don jazz the place. baba na sharp guy he no wan die like fowl like yaradua did
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by funmilade4real(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
How much is osibanjo really worth to know he had a private resident in asokoro and another one in banna island thus man must be a big thief, corruption personified.

Former Lagos state Attorney General and Justice commissioner, He is also a Nigerian Senior Advocate, Professor of Law and a Senior Partner at a law firm

Mumu nie
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by nagoma(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Abuja - Seventy- two hours after he was sworn-in as President, Muhammadu Buhari is yet to relocate to his official residence in Aso Rock, reports The Nation.

The delay in relocating to his official residence is to allow President Buhari organize a prayer session in the house before moving in.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Buhari-yet-to-move-into-Presidential-Villa-20150601

You voted in a fundamentalist moslem who needs to cleanse the Villa of the former Kafur inhabitants

At least he should fumigate that dump before he moves in.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by nagoma(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2015
NobleG1:
It's unfortunate that Buhari has become a huge embarrassment and a laughing stock! He is only busy jetting out of the country while his country is in state of uncertainty!
He hasn't even formed his government yet. This man wasn't ready to lead as a president. He's woefully incompetent to be president!!
I supported Buhari before, but now I don't.

The SaTANs have an assignment: to criticize every move Buhari makes and make sure his government fails even at the expense of further damage to Nigeria. They will fail , these Devils will continue to fail.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by mechanics(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Motolank:
For security reasons, I don't blame the general now.... Those people no won comot, most especially the woman undecided
wich woman?
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by mechanics(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
guy dont insult him, mind u, he was a commissioner in lagos 4 eight yrs, a SAN, a Professor, and he has also performed several assignment with d FG n international community, so hw is he a thief, to me u ar just being Jealous of him, u beta change and pray 4 both of dem to perform n nt critising dem.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by NobleG1(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2015
nagoma:

The SaTANs have an assignment: to criticize every move Buhari makes and make sure his government fails even at the expense of Further damage to Nigeria. They will fail , these Devils will continue to fail.

It's not surprising to see very st*upid Nigerians who would still praise a failed politician.

Those who turn a blind eye when their favorite politician is failing from the begining of his presidency, are the real enemies or "satans" of Nigeria!
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by udmydearest(f): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2015
ashson:
I Blame GEJ
must you comment??
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Sulaimon01(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:

Heeeeee! A former. attorney-general of Lagos? a SAN? you need serious counseling!
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by bewizle(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2015
think because according to them GEJ is an infidel so Buhari can't live in a place which once housed an infidel. Then Osinbajo must be a OUFIDEL logically.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2015
nagoma:

At least he should fumigate that dump before he moves in.

The so-called dump he has been eyeing for 12yrs to which he was ready to kill and die for
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
'Residence', not 'resident'.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by matoyeh(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Buhari is no king and unlike you people in the Southwest who depend on govt allocations to feed my money source is not from govt.

So you can " dorbaale " to your new King in hope he throws scraps to you.
i pity u. Must u contribute to every thrd? You dont seem to know how to give more sense to situation...:/ i am really really disappointed in u. Someone like u always cause chaos and unrest in d world shocked
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by matoyeh(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Heeeeee! A former. attorney-general of Lagos? a SAN? you need serious counseling!
tooor... Dont mind the d.u.
M.p
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2015
matoyeh:
i pity u. Must u contribute to every thrd? You dont seem to know how to give more sense to situation...:/ i am really really disappointed in u. Someone like u always cause chaos and unrest in d world shocked

The truth is always very bitter

What did you just complain about again? That you don't like what I posted?

It's called being Politically Incorrect!

You yorubas need to be told of your numerous follies and collective confusions

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/v1cxyug2elgw7ic4rrw4zo52is33z19t1327872[/img]
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Maser: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2015
yakubuomowumi:

Go and find out how much a Senior Advocate of Nigeria charges to handle a case in court let alone if it involves a corporate organisation. He's also a Professor of law not a pauper. I'm glad he had them before he became VP lest conspiracy theorists like you devour his reputation.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by folks4luv(f): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2015
I think where d president and his vice are living or operating from is not that important at d moment. if Nigerians have been seeing change as promised, don't think that will b an issue. wait o, like he need to settle down in d villa before declaring his assets? I think where d president and his vice are living or operating from is not that important at d moment. if Nigerians have been seeing change as promised, don't think that will b an issue. wait o, like he need to settle down in d villa before declaring his assets
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by coputa(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
brixton:
Hahaha my people wanted change and change they got!! This is just the beginning, same people that cursed Jonathan thru 5years will be same people singing his praises in the near future.

so you can eulogise and praise failure.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by sparkleboy(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Why must you always compare this guys with GEJ's administration?
The truth is that before you can succeed in any endeavour you have look up at those better than you not those beneath you.
Who climbs a ladder looking backward?
My advice is that you guys should sit up and stop comparing every of baba's action with GEJ's actions while he was the president, the earlier we understand that, the better for us.
The bible said, those that compare themselves with others are not wise.
Nigerians did not want GEJ and they voted him out, as far as am concerned he is not on the same pedestal of BUHARI to be comparing them.

omenka:
Baba can operate from his farm in Daura, we don't bloody care. Residing inside Aso Rock has never and will never be a criteria for performance as the president of Nigeria. He's not in a rush to move in because he's not obsessed about the comfort the place provides, unlike its immediate past occupant that had to move in even when renovation were being carried out, with paint dripping on their bed at night when they were having a go.

Baba, stay away from that apartment rigged with all manner of black charm for at least a year. They are nervous about you not having moved yet because their stuff might soon expire and they would have to put a new one, which might be impossible given the fact they no longer have complete access to the complex anymore.

Anyone with problems about Baba's residence can as well relocate to Somalia. No one would notice their absence, not even their parents.

Oya, ignorant hateful and senseless leeches can come party on my post as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.