Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

apologies, thread retracted. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / apologies, thread retracted. (7433 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by disumusa: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
new2020:
OP is a yoruba man who is scared to the teeth of the resounding message of Radio Biafra making waves in SS and SE. Useless yoruba man...virtually all SW states cannot pay salaries or fund capital projects anymore since the fall in oil price vis a vis cut in federal allocation; that's why they want one Nigeria. They cannot survive alone. Without one Nigeria, Yorubas will be worse than Alamajiris. It's already happening now...poverty is high, unemployment is out of chart (they are all on Nairaland), crime has quadrupled...go to crime section on Nairaland and see for yourself. All of these are as a result of the low federal allocation (from Niger Delta coffers) that they depend gravely on.

Biafra we stand...the land of the rising sun. SS and SE one love!
ss are very important, just listen to all buhari and osinbanjo coment is all about to develo and find solution to ss problem.

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by benjsniper33: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
1deadlugard:

thrash
oh common i understand it would be trash for nincompoops. so no regrets

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Unemadu: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
benjsniper33:

E dey pain you say person dey fight for him freedom??
if so head to cotedivoire like your hero did

Why should it pain me when biafra is also fighting for its own freedom. He should face his own and stop mentioning biafra.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by benjsniper33: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unemadu:

Why should it pain me when biafra is also fighting for its own freedom. He should face his own and stop mentioning biafra.
look at what he is saying, you will have an idea that he is fighting for his own too..
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by wirinet(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
post more

naive bastards from waste side . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fools ,

have you take a time to know that millions of akwa ibom , rivers , ijaws , urhobos , itsekiri , bakasi ,even benue are in biafra radio addicted .

foolish South West thread ,please float more thread idiots .

shocked slow pokes .

I take God beg you, remove Itsekiri from your madness. No Itsekiri would listen to the rubbish your guys spew out on your Biafra radio. I wish Igbos the best of luck in your Biafran dreams.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by AAinEqGuinea: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
What is the planned Biafran currency? Will it be an African derivative of the British Pound?

I'd give "the zoo republic" Nigeria the advantage here for originality with the Naira.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by pazienza(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tony
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by pazienza(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tony, nna biko tune down on your attack against the Urhobos, they are not our enemies, they have through electing Ifeanyi Okowa shown that they are not oppressive or power drunk like the Arewa-Odua gang.

Ndiigbo can do with less enemies and more friends, no need seeking for enemy where none exists. Urhobos are not Igbo enemies, we can work with them, diplomacy is the key we must wield.

You must understand that the Nigerian propaganda of Igbo domination affected the psyche of commoners from those ethnic groups in the SS towards Ndiigbo, our task is to through sound arguments debunk those lies and project Ndiigbo for who we are, a peace loving people that believe in equity, justice, reward for hardwork, disdain for laziness and above all, desire for peaceful co existence ie Bili kam bili.

2 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Omat4real:
hahaha..mumu..check d poverty rate in niqeria..south west has d lowest..do u tink yoruba r like u bunch of iqbo animals dat send deir child 2 laqos at d aqe of 9 to hawk qala nd lacasera on d street of laqos..cus of poverty..i dare u iqbo's 2 leave all south west state if hunqry no qo kill una.

Matthew, you are the one that looks like and animal, you need antiretroviral drugs urgently....

You look so hungry and sickly, look at the scattered house were you live.... grin
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by ocelot2006(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2015
California1:
I challenge you as an ijaw man I am ........where are you from. ...?
tell me your family in ijaw land. ..?

We are biafra.....your divid and rule is over

ijaw , ibibo, uhoboh , igbo, etc are the same people. ..

okay why don't they go to northern and divide them too

u are a fool and I am sure you don't know where you from

u need NDA test period

we support biafra and you are on your own

No we are NOT Biafran. And I'm an Annang man. @ OP well said.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by ocelot2006(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
adino:
I laugh in Niger Delta. If there is a referendum today in the South South, Akwa-Ibom, Most parts of Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and some parts of Edo will vote 99.9% for Biafra. The efulefu's can simply remain with their slave masters in Nigeria.
If Edo votes against Biafra, I will personally disown Edo State for life and migrate to my new and blessed Country BIAFRA.

You OBVIOUSLY seem to have forgotten your history, particularly during the civil war. Who did the indigenes from the SS root for during the war? That's right, the FG. Yet you still think they'll root for you?
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by hakeem4(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2015
If this biafrans are really serious let them move back to East ... No one is holding them
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by ikeyman00(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2015
@@@@

you are such a clueless fellow, I'm a Yoruba and I'm proud of my tribe and region. Yoruba can and will survive with and without you all. op what are you saying here? has Benin republic ever come to so call Nigeria for food or Togo or Ghana? all these small small countries survive without oil and they are living happily. plz be rational in your thinking

and tell us how naw?

as for op u are mad to believe that u can stop the restoration of Biafra

u think Biafra under radio biafra will be the next Nigeria

if u dnt act right u will be jailed to rot

shame no dey catch una; see urself im from the creek; fooooooooooool u are disgracing Biafran people; onye ara; when the hausa-fulani are carting away millions of dollars from oil block under your watch and all u could afford is to walk around to shoot ak47 in the air begging for crumbs

i swear when Biafra is restored there will be nothing like creek cuz u will be jailed to rot

so ur fear is real
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

Matthew, you are the one that looks like and animal, you need antiretroviral drugs urgently....

You look so hungry and sickly, look at the scattered house were you live.... grin
[/s]

Coward, why hide behind anago moniker to face me. You fuc.k up i swear. Chai....
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Coward, why hide behind anago moniker to face me. You fuc.k up i swear. Chai....

Are you mad? Why disturb my mentions? Is anago back wink grin
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
therevelation2:

Are you mad? Why disturb my mentions? Is anago back wink grin

Your father is mad. Coward hiding behind another man's moniker to face me. I don suffer una too much. Buhahahahaha
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

My father is mad. [s]Coward hiding behind another man's moniker to face me. I don suffer una too much. Buhahahahaha[/s]

I pity eggheaders
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

hang your self or open odua radio station .

biafra rules grin grin biafra dey make dem belle run all night using their public toilet and plastic kettle . grin grin

we own the oil ,God bless biafra our personal land and savior .
yoruba has odua radio..but we spread peace nd lovinq story..we dnt spread lies hates nd bad news...just like ur stupid radio biafroq
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by TundeSalamOla: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Why are you disturbing my life?
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
therevelation2:

I pity eggheaders

B.astard, you and eggheader will die a miserable death. Shameless coward.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
TundeSalamOla:

Why are you disturbing my life?

Coward.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

I am a B.astard, I and eggheader will die a miserable death. I am a Shameless coward.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by TundeSalamOla: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

I am a Coward.

Bwahahahahahahaha.....
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

B.astard, you and eggheader will die a miserable death. Shameless coward.

I live on salafi street...... grin grin
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omat4real:
yoruba has odua radio..but we spread peace nd lovinq story..we dnt spread lies hates nd bad news...just like ur stupid radio biafroq

ola, be very careful, you are a skinny student and should be reading your books.. cheesy
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omat4real:

Ignore those ediots.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

ola, be very careful, you are a skinny student and should be reading your books.. cheesy
[/s]
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omat4real:
biafra rules in kidnapinq nd baby factory
TRIBALSTOOGE:

hang your self or open odua radio station .

biafra rules grin grin biafra dey make dem belle run all night using their public toilet and plastic kettle . grin grin

we own the oil ,God bless biafra our personal land and savior .
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Ignore those ediots.

Warn him very well.... cheesy cheesy
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Ababadada: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who are you man? Where are you from SS? In Ijaws voice's we support Biafra!
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by codedslayer: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
therevelation2:

Warn him very well.... cheesy cheesy

Warn your father. Post pics and cry.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by therevelation2: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Warn your father. Post pics and cry.

Bwahahahahaha, you are the one that will cry atlantic if shiit starts..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biafran Army In Action (pics) / NNPC, Partners Sign FID On $3.6 Billion Brass Methanol Plant / Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.