Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (626 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by hayzed2: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2015
HER VIRGINITY

You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have s*x until your wedding night. The two of you became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month.

Things were now going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few seconds, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was…

“I Am Sorry Love, M No Longer AVirgin, I Gave My Virginity ToYour Boss Before He AcceptedToEmploy You In The Company. That’S The Only Condition HeGave Me If You Must Be EmployedOr You Would Continue ToRemain Jobless” Hmmm.!”

Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the wedding.?And as a lady, can u do such for your love?

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2015
I would marry her again and again and again

Fvck virginity it's overrated
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2015
virginity na food?,I will be furious but not about virginity
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by EfemenaXY: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Bored teenagers at it again, dreaming up "what if" super stories. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by EfemenaXY: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

5 Useful Tips To Help Children Read / Do You Give Lift ? Pls Read This / Ike Foundation For Autism Free Library Resource Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.