Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother (16925 Views)

Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) / Armed Robbers Set Vehicle Ablaze After Operation Along Sagamu Benin Highway.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Dsrooftiles: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
omo ale jati jati.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

well is non of my business

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY BUSINESS

STONE COATED ROOFING TILES @ WHOLESALES PRICE
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Nicepoker(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
It happened in the east. South west food don ready o.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Pavore9: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Crazy!
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by ybalogs(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
I didn't even read it but may He continue to burn till eternity. Omo ale jakujaku
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Skoopy(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
The same reason why Singapore would execute a man for taking just Mariguana and many of us will be first to criticize them.

Anyway igbo is natural so therefore it's good. Don't say I asked you to smoke weed o!

I don't smoke though.

Meanwhile the federal ministry of health warning may be fallacious but still has some sense in it.

I will comment latter please.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by amanze15(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Schizophrenic plus effect of weed missed with the normal madness in every nigeria.........epic mental breakdown cry
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Keegan: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2015
softmind24:
No Goodnews for thse con3 again,

But why ibo guys they always like to kill their mother?
Because they are m.otherfuckers.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Picture of him on fire ??

The weed he smoked must have been adulterated. grin

Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by aircoolice(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Lord hv mercy!
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by ashir24910: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Igbo kwenu. Hey
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Useless Pikin kawai ! He surely have start serving his HELL FIRE JAIL TERM right on Earth before reaching HELL FIRE MAXIMUM PRISON !!! cool shocked cool cool
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by baby124: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
The mother should keep lying and blaming drugs. This is a severe mental disorder the family must have been hiding and they are still hiding it. Lying that it's drugs so their family is not stigmatized. Get help for your relatives and don't hide them away if they have mental issues. Because you are putting your life in danger if they go untreated
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by NobleG1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
What I personally noticed about those who smoke weed heavily is that they flip out easily and don't reason well sometimes.

A weed smoker is more likely to;
- start a fight easily than a non-smoker.
- disobey rules or laws than a non-smoker.
- die in car accident than a non-smoker.
- show signs of psychosis than a non-smoker.
- show signs of aggression than a non-smoker.

And many other things. Weed alters the brain. In fact, weed shrinks the brain.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ephesians 6:1 Children obey your parents in the lord for this is right
honor your father and mother for this is the first commandment with a promise....
What comes to your mind when you hear such?
No matter how intelligent,educated or wealthy you think you are, never neglect your parents.
People who disrespect their parents, insult or beat them, automatically invoke causes on themselves.
If such a person does not change, it may lead to untimely death.
As you grow up, your parents become old and weak. that is not the time to abuse and insult them, that is not the time to spite out rubbish from your mouth because you feel they don't have that power they use to have when you were a kid.
But remember, God fights for them.
They may not have the power to fight back, but the consequences you wont love to face.
The spoken word from a parent works faster than medicine.
Do not allow your parents cause you because not even your pastor can save you if you don't repent.
Just like you pay so much respect to your pastors and spiritual leaders, your parents deserves better because without them, you wont come into planet earth.
God created them and through this mercies conception took place and brought you forth.
Things may not go well with you if you abuse your parents. it is not a cause but fact.
Keeping malice with your parents will only bring you destruction.
But the good news is that Christ has come to save you today.
There is someone reading this post, you have turned away from your parents and decided not to care or know how they are or even hear anything that has to do with them, God is giving you another chance to make things right.
It doesn't matter who started it first, pick up that phone and call them. send them an sms or even a flash.
Most causes you see people carrying from one church to the other is not because God cannot heal you, but first, you need to heal your heart.
Free your heart from hate and watch your healing take place
It is my prayer that you shall be free from every cause......
I want to hear your testimony.....Shalom...
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by PreacherxSon(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
softmind24:
No Goodnews for thse con3 again,

thunder WEY GO FIRE U STILL D DO CAMPAIGN....bingo
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Neplusultra(f): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
O biara egbu m, gbuo onwe ya shocked
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by MrCEO69(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lord v mercy!

Its my birthday!

Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by morbeta(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Joekin jagwa weed is strong in Umuahia.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by yusufbida(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/man-sets-self-ablaze-after-failed-attempt-to-kill-mother/

Yes I know D's building is very close to Lagos street
gone are d days wen I was serving in Umuahia.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by Oladigun(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
OLDIES SHOULD BEWARE OF MARATHON S*X THAT CAN RESULT TO HEART ATTACKS, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE O.
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by importexport: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
# saynotoweed.... I wish the woman quick recovery.....

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31
Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by seunfape(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
softmind24:
No Goodnews for thse con3 again, the bad news started from GEJ regime, now it has extended to Buhari tenure.Ibos and killing of their parents.

Re: Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother by DrGroove(f): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2015
And on the birth date,there were shouts of "Na boy". Wasted speeerm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian, Two Others Arrested In India For Drug Peddling / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.