Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos (48783 Views)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / Nasir El-Rufai Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Tabelachizza(f): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmm*** People calling him names already on his Birthday because of the past..

If I may ask?

Are you Better than Him?

Or any of your Family member of his Age better than him??

Some people can't even give a Constructive Critism yet they criticize as if they will earn through it..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.
You have your money already while poverty striken people are dying other people's Death.

Jisinuike ndi na-anu paracetamol N'isi na awa onye-ozo.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by gbejimor(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
mr orubebe suppose to riot in jail for ever abandoning ohoro/ bamadi road project.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by klax(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls remove the word controversial pls. Controversial is not a title he stood by his boss and nothing is wrong in that and that era has passed it's a new dawn now so no need of controversial as title for him plsss.

Mr Orubebe happy birthday to you. It's no longer my interest what you did or said in your last appointment it's over and it's over its a new stage now wish you the best in your next undertaken. God bless
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by helphelp: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
justjify:

@helphelp, that one strike me sha when I dey read the post

Na observation....probably a "Miss" sha...
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by gbejimor(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
hhhhh
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Jossyroyal1: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
prevail23:
if not for wat he did on dat day they were counting vote,i for no even know say dis man dey Nigerian government sef undecided
He was actually trying to gain popularity....

1 Like

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
I love this man for he stood by the truth unlike so many psycophants, he stood by his boss till the last moment unlike the judas who betrayed jonathan, for being a twins the likeness has increased. Ride on, our people from the creeks are not fearless that's a true son of the father.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by reuben79: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model
May u live long for dis country
Nigeria youths wanna tap from ur great experience
pls stop lay curse on Nigeria youths, nobody is praying 4 dat kind of local experience.any orubebe causing trouble in my point of breaktrue cast fire

2 Likes

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by HRich(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model
Also a man of TRUTH.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model
You need help. You are loosing it seriously. Go easy on politics and try to visit refreshing threads like romance and travel.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
No..No you cannot continue with this birthday grin

2 Likes

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
dainformant:
When the name Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe is heard, what comes to the minds of Nigerians is an embarrassing one -after the PDP stalwart made a shocking move in disrupting collation of results on live TV after the presidential elections.

The former Nigerian minister was looking all reformed and refined as he celebrated his 56th birthday which is today (June 6) in God's presence with his elegant twin sister Esther Orubebe. He marked the special occasion with an all night service at Glory Sanctuary, Delta state, on Friday -as family, friends and well wishers came to felicitate with both of them (Orubebe and his twin).

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-photos-from-elder-orubebes-birthday.html
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=dainformant post=34480479] When the name Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe is heard, what comes to the minds of Nigerians is an embarrassing one -after the PDP stalwart made a shocking move in disrupting collation of results on live TV after the presidential elections.

The former Nigerian minister was looking all reformed and refined as he celebrated his 56th birthday which is today (June 6) in God's presence with his elegant twin sister Esther Orubebe. He marked the special occasion with an all night service at Glory Sanctuary, Delta state, on Friday -as family, friends and well wishers came to felicitate with both of them (Orubebe and his twin).

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-photos-from-elder-orubebes-birthday.html[/quote JESUS MY LORD BLESS AND SAVE THEM AMEN.
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by tashan: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
A person who should have been slammed with a defamation and libel suit, walking around free. Showing off his loot from service as an FGN minister. This man is lacking in decorum and character.

HBD, hope he remembers to reflect on his life
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
So this Man is a twin? angry

Chooooiiii. He disgraced twinhood sha. Smh.

Well, I pray My twin brother and I, live longer too.

1 Like

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Sacramento4real(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Esther Orubebe?
She neva marry?
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
No u can't continue, Orubebe I don't trust you again, u r compromised. How can u not attend to my petition I sent to ur office concerning the cake from the APC state!
lol.....happy birthday Dr. Prof. Area Father
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Henrhyme4u(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op this man do not interrupt his birthday party HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by adexmuhyi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
either good or bad @least is controversial attitude has earned him big tym fame all around d world... Go on jare
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Buchman1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model
Me thinks you just an attention seeker. Anybody that takes you serious does so @ his own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by isholak21(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Area father

2 Likes

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by styno(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by styno(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model

In Orubebe's voice

No we cannot take this!
OREMUSSANCTUS is partial!
He is tribalistic,
We won't allow this!
He must leave this forum!
Which Nigerian youth wanna tap from Orubebe's experience!
This is unacceptable!
Bla bla bla bla bla,

Now sitting like a tout with mic in hand
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Twin sister Esther Orubebe??
is she not married?
No husband Name
Just asking ooo
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by vivacious01: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Benzzle post=34481941][/quote]Man of peace hahahaha!
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Fibo27(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Нσω come his sister bears 0rugbegbe at 56? Is she №t married at that age!
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Btruth: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model

If that man is your role model, then your friends and family should watch out for you.

lipsrsealed
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by seunfape(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
orubebe twin sister gel pas him.although the man was not popular untill he was trying to beat jega.somtin must make sm1 popular
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by aniyphil: 1:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Sezua:
so me and dis man na birthday mates?..maybe i fit become elderstatesman too..

. . .or you fit become area father too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Sezua(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
aniyphil:

lols, u funny
Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by Sezua(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2015
aniyphil:

lols, u funny

1 Like

Re: Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos by lonelydora: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man of peace
Ma role model

They should change drugs for you. The current one is no longer effective.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.