Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (51999 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Dollyak(f): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmm..another philosophical message to start the day.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by henryc4: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
kk
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
People will only remember you for what you contributed to their lives and not what you acquired.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by FregeneB(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Unreal!! The plate NO is recent

iliyande:
The Duplex and Exotic cars you have today that has made you to look down on others would soon be out of vogue, contribute meaningfully to peoples life, Whatever you have today will be history tomorrow.

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmn; foods for thoutght
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Moana(f): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
rhema4u:
Okay.
your babe's fineness no be small o lipsrsealed
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by oromankirisi(f): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Greed and instant gratification will always push people to move to accumulate through dubious means things that will make the devil go green with envy

*when I saw a pathfinder being used as a towing van last yr,i remembered while growing up when a distant uncle locked I and my sister outside the gate for 4hours because he had just bought one and didn't want people "streaming" in to take a look at it while he was away* smh cry

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by AnneMomoh: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Johnheir2:
K

keke
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Exactly...........
iliyande:
The Duplex and Exotic cars you have today that has made you to look down on others would soon be out of vogue, contribute meaningfully to peoples life, Whatever you have today will be history tomorrow.

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by MAYOWAAK: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Your Salary is SOMEONE's OFFERING...
Your
Account balance is SOMEONE's TITHE
...Today's NEWSPAPER is Tomorrow's
SUYA
PAPER and
Your Best CLOTHE is
SOMEONE's
Every prostitute was once a virgin
RAG. So, nothing is WORTH FORMING
for"!!

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by AnneMomoh: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
henryc4:
kk

kuli kuli
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by celeron40(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
jeffizy:

So true.
This should have been the picture for the thread.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Dannidom(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Hey! Thats the way it is

Got me thinking. How will the future look? since all these fancy, exotic stuffs that we see today are still going to fade
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Moana:
your babe's fineness no be small o lipsrsealed

She need hookup . She likes the car and house, the owner should contact her asap.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by GodMode: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
angelTI:
Hhmm. This calls for sober reflection on how we see life, riches and wealth!

We should always remember our tithe is someone's salary while our salary is someone's tithe.

Stop bringing religion into anything...
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by jaybee3(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
You can't compare times without adjusting the value of money
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2015
angelTI:
Hhmm. This calls for sober reflection on how we see life, riches and wealth!

We should always remember our tithe is someone's salary while our salary is someone's tithe.

ur tithe is the pastors salary
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
True contentment and wealth is when you uplift others

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmmmm this got me thinkin sad A good life is when you assume nothing, do more,
need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and
realize how blessed you are#dat' how i roll.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination

Gbankogbi Oro!!!
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by unite4real: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:

How does that affect one in the after life. Whether you got into hell or heaven. Your legacy here on earth, be it a trillion dollars fortune, does not count. Every thing is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination

They fail to hire the best minds
They lack vision and only think of today( no expansion, no improveme t on exisitng products, failure to move with the times)
They fail to mentor qualified peeps ( even among family members) to carry on ( same as 2nd point)
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by GodMode: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2015
MKSON:
.Many people fail 2 realise the best way to invest is in others & not just only yourself. For when you invest in people,even your children can't suffer. I learnt that from my dad,i implented it & am already/still reaping the benefits

encryptjay:
On point, try and assist folks if you're financially buoyant. Too bad cos some folks think there's nothing like 'time' in their world.

There will always be poor people...
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by 3ace(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Most people here are supporting this thread now but when you take the same ideology to a thread like; Mayweather's multi-million dollar garage, Lawani's exotic shoe collection: they term you as a poor man with poverty-ridden brain.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Mrslimblack(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Of this world......

forget that one bros, the problem Nigeria business society is having are poor management of resources and little investment on ppl (human resource investment).
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by SpiderWEB101: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
for any kind of site that you need for your jobs be rest assured that we can arrange for you a well designed and a protectional site that you need for that job.

for your online courier & bank site contact us. tracking of parcel facility for courier. and account login for online bank.

we specialize in this field for many years. and looking forward to work with you.

contact us privately through email: SpiderWEB@usa.com.

await for you.

Regards

Spider WEB
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by indiraserv: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
My dear!
It goes beyond that....
Small causes great effects
The spiritual governs the physical...
Its is the spiritual things they do/did I am referring too
BUTCHCASSIDY:

They fail to hire the best minds
They lack vision and only think of today( no expansion, no improveme t on exisitng products, failure to move with the times)
They fail to mentor qualified peeps ( even among family members) to carry on ( same as 2nd point)
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
400billionman:
Agreed.

Who still drives Volkswagen beetle, Mercedes 200 or 504 GL / GR ?

The cars u mention are modern cars of the postNigerian Civil war era. Talk of Morris minor, Vanguard, Vauxhall, Consul, Cortina, Impala, Holden, Zephyr, Humber and the rest of them. Those are the cars of 1945 to 1965.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by unite4real: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
seedorfg:
i still cherish those days living than now

30 years from now, today will be addressed as those days. So just seize the moment and enjoy it.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Chivasex: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2015
400billionman:
Agreed.

Who still drives Volkswagen beetle, Mercedes 200 or 504 GL / GR ?
even the 505 evolution that was the in thing then

God help you teach the so called rich men some sense
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Swagk101(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Fabulousmark:
Very soon my range rover will be outdated...chai
Do you mean your janglover? grin
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by SenorMcSlyl(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
1 of the many puzzles of life,you can't be on the stage forever......as the Preacher would say. < Vanity upon vanity...> Lesson learnt - live a life of humility & the good you do would follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Story Book: My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.