Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Get Paid Good By Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Good By Google (604 Views)

Self Driving Bicycle By Google / Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Good By Google by ipex(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2015
I have a system where you can pay $2.95 and start Earning $3500 monthly with Google!
The company will do all the work once you join. Send an SMS to 08064324167 to join our whatsapp group
Re: Get Paid Good By Google by indiraserv: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2015
I smell!

Scam!
Re: Get Paid Good By Google by ipex(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
This is not a scam bro
Re: Get Paid Good By Google by ipex(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Is it because you heard $2.90? I bet you by the time you discover the content of this program you will be carried away. The company will setup a website with a domain name for you. They will guild on how to open an account with SpeedyAs, clickbank and Google thereafter, You will be required to send your code from Google,SpeedyAds and clickbank affiliate ID to them which will be used on your site. Your site will also be put into the search engine by them.
I hope you grap.

(1) (Reply)

Traits Every Entrepreneur Must Cultivate / Brand New Electronics And Textiles From Germany! / 10 Reasons Why U Are Not A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.