Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 (18166 Views)

Warri Wolves Vs Enyimba (2. - 1) On 12th July 2015 / NPFL: Warri Wolves Vs Heartland On Monday 27th April / Warri Wolves Vs MK Etanchéité lCAF Confederation Cup (2 - 1) On 18th Appril 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by nyabinghi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I can see you are really a lunatic. Exactly what I thought. You just confirmed it. Now that l've known your mental state, l can understand why you are behaving in this crude manner. Sorry dear. Always remember to take your drugs. One day you'll get well. Then you'll start reasoning sensibly and stop exposing your uncivilization and illiteracy.
you are the greatest fool of all times, you claimed jesus is God yet he was killed like a common thief, your iq is lower than that of a sheep
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Sobeautiful: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2015
nyabinghi:
you are the greatest fool of all times, you claimed jesus is God yet he was killed like a common thief, your iq is lower than that of a sheep
I'm glad you are having high blood pressure that Jesus is God and l'm sure you've realised you can't stop Him from being God. But it's remaining one more thing. Do me a favour. Drink rat poison and commit suicide since you can't stop Jesus from being God. And let your miserable and useless soul rot in hell where it belongs. Meanwhile, it's been a long time l met a mentally deranged and uncultured fool like you online. I never knew people like you are still existing. If l continue this crap with you, then it means l want to become a psycho like you. Neither will l go through any of your hopeless responses/quotes/posts again. If l continue to do that, l may bring down myself to your ghetto level. Bad loser, l don't know why you are so frustrated that JESUS IS GOD, yesterday, today and forever. Woh! I just heard you shout a big amen to that. Good. I take it as a sign that you've accepted that JESUS IS GOD. Congrats on that. You just stepped up your empty life to a better life. Enjoy your new life. You'll thank me later.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by nyabinghi(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I'm glad you are having high blood pressure that Jesus is God and l'm sure you've realised you can't stop Him from being God. But it's remaining one more thing. Do me a favour. Drink rat poison and commit suicide since you can't stop Jesus from being God. And let your miserable and useless soul rot in hell where it belongs. Meanwhile, it's been a long time l met a mentally deranged and uncultured fool like you online. I never knew people like you are still existing. If l continue this crap with you, then it means l want to become a psycho like you. Neither will l go through any of your hopeless responses/quotes/posts again. If l continue to do that, l may bring down myself to your ghetto level. Bad loser, l don't know why you are so frustrated that JESUS IS GOD, yesterday, today and forever. Woh! I just heard you shout a big amen to that. Good. I take it as a sign that you've accepted that JESUS IS GOD. Congrats on that. You just stepped up your empty life to a better life. Enjoy your new life. You'll thank me later.
you need a brain transplant, you are suffering in silence, why worship a dead jesus and leave jehovah who wasn't crucufied. Jesus said hear o isreal, our lord God is one not combined. And only him ye shall serve, zombie read it all over else you are foreve doomed.oloshi omo ale
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by tck2000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Ibadan Fans Attacking Journalist OgaNlaMedia After A Football Match / Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error / Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.