Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) (51300 Views)

Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by clemz88(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Inalillahi wainaillahirajiun
guy what is waina doing there . I for like chop some o. tongue
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
shortgun:
The rate at which people are dying since Buhari became president is unacceptable.
The man is Badluck.
stop reasoning wif ur anus

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
May God save n deliver us frm premature n untimely death. Amen
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by yerakola(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
jesu ore elese.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by lafex: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2015
U ppl are just haters if not u will also quore those that said 'Jesus Christ'. For ur own information, saying Allah Akbar in this means that Allah is great, He is aware of his death, He is the all knower, everything happens in His knowledge, Nothing happens in this life without Him.
So if a muslim sees anything that surpeise him, the best words to alter is ,Allahu Akbar,
Take care
yongnoble:

What has Allahu Akbar got to do with this? Someone died a horrible death and you are screaming Allah is great

The same Allahu Akbar terrorist scream before dey blow people up shey?

Back to the topic, RIP bro!
MrCork:

..Bro but why is every tin in that Nigeria all ways in muslim...ala ala ala?..Nigeria is not a muslim countries..gadddemit..CHRISTIAN!! (no ofeense) angry
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by hakinze00(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2015
God help us...we havent got alot of trains yet and there have been alot of death cases...
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Smh
Nigeria needs structure ohhh, what a waste cry
Hope they can gather all the body parts so his family can at least give him proper burial .
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
mrkings84:
Chisos.... Is he dead
pathetic
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
clemz88:
guy what is waina doing there . I for like chop some o. tongue
U b cannibal?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by omisakint: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Goddaughter:
Think before u write. What brought innocent man here.

Take a chill pill
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Osirimononaye(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Y is people dying every day in Buhari's regime?. #BringBackOurGej.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2015
ololo12:
Oh my God! Which kain life. Our people don't like to learn. You see them hanging on those train like monkeys, knowing fully well. It is dangerous to hang on a moving train. Rip to this guy
RIP TO THE DEAD.. BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS,HOW MUCH DEM DEY BOARD THE TRAIN THAT PEOPLE WILL JUST RISK THEIR LIFE TO HANG?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2015
just because you want to claim smartness of not obtaining ticket of #230 to your destination and it ended in death.
many of them sit on top of the train drinking n smoking with all sort of dangerous weapons so as not to pay their fare. they stand on bogie wen on motion, stand on step of exit/entrance door even wen d underframe is dilapidated claiming strong men. the worst is that some stand on the locomotive without proper ear protector neglecting the sound of the horn which causes deafness.
I think our NRC should make serious effort to stop these miscreants hanging and giving bad name to the oldest corporation.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Beware of railway track weather train is coming or not....
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Truflame: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
;DThis disaster is avoidable had it been the railway officers had not issued ticket in excess of available seat in the coaches.

The Nigerian railway system is obviously a poorly regulated means of transportation!

Beside, our people no dey hear word. They're ready to seat on top of a train from Lagos to Maiduguri embarassed

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by clemz88(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
cool
handsomeclouds:
U b cannibal?
NO! U be cannibal
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by moneyspeaks(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
tobdee:
A man this morning at the agege train station boarded a train by hanging in one of its coaches buh alas fell off few minutes after take off and was dragged and crushed instantly.

Below are his mangled body parts.

Very graphic pictures

cc lalasticlala.
He was at his bus stop already, just that the train assisted him in getting down from the bus of life. RIP
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Truflame:
;DThis disaster is avoidable had it been the railway officers had not issued ticket in excess of available seat in the coaches.

The Nigerian railway system is obviously a poorly regulated means of transportation!

Beside, our people no dey hear word. They're ready to seat on top of a train from Lagos to Maiduguri embarassed

Exactly

No structure

No structure

Nigeria don tire me .. Train wey no dey work like train self , still dey kill ppl .. Its sad men .. Simple infrastructure we no get but see how d rich live in nigeria ..
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by lafex: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

...pls get it in yor head that Nigeria is not & will never be muslim countrie..GOD FORBID...any small tin..ala ala ala...even boko people say the same..ala ala ala...& then someone dies on train,u goin on about ala ala ala.....wha kinda livin ting are u people..serrrriosly! (no ofeeense) angry
I say "Allahu Akbar' just like any other person say different words. I don't force it on you so why will u be upset? I say it because I believe that that is the best words to say at this moment. Weither boko haram say it or not everybody is entitle to his opinion. If u have interest on the word kindly check the meaning I stated earlier and do more research.
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Joshuadon: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
mrkings84:
Chisos.... Is he dead

No,he is examining the trail

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by BERNANKE(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=lafex post=34483119]Subhannallahi Allahu Akbar[/quote make i take off e be like say dis dude won throw bomb....#bokoharam last word
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by lafex: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=BERNANKE post=34484432][/quote]u better go and and hang urself if u are not satisy with the words
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Alau?

Rip Bro...

Such things make me remember Darwin quote about Natural selection.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Truflame: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Lolz. When he examine the train, he'll get up grin grin
No,he is examining the trail[/quote] grin
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by tomzman: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Holy heavens! He caused his own death. I always smh whenever I see fools hang on a moving train. It's a highly foolish decision to make.

Well he died in pieces, let the Almighty decide how he rests.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Taku555(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
He dug his grave by himself
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by mayorkyzo: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
And when the government tell them not to hanf they say it's wickedness..RIP man...and don't go hanging on trains in the afterlife... grin

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by boladez(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
A classical example of a person too dumb to be alive
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
mrkings84:
Chisos.... Is he dead
nope, he's just taking a nap, hell wake up in afterlife angry
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Chiefia:
Why boarding a plane only to hang??!! May he RIP...
I command u to go back and read the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.