Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years (46070 Views)

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by vorigan: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
babaireti:
But why are u clinching to ur D^k at 24 ? or are u tapping the current? fast guyyyyy

. . . . . . . .Imp, that is very inappropriate of you . . . . . . . .know when to be funny and when not to be . . . . . . . . . .you scum of the earth angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by arabianights: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
angelTI:
This is lovely kiss

Your mum looks more beautiful sef kiss

She definitely is

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Kirinwa: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Yeah the pictures look cool and legit.

Only difference? Daughter now looks older than mom and you look older than your age.

Only person still standing cool, is your brother posing like Tupac.

Abeg Bros no vex, is momsie single? This young girls putting their pics here on nairaland have nothing on her.

Op seriously am confused.
Which of the two beautiful ladies is your mum?
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Damalex4luv(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:
Una no go change room?
You can be of help to them now. Don't be shallow minded undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
Nice one.

I for like copy you,but hustling don separate me and my family like snail and its shell.

grin..funny dude
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Kirinwa: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
onlymayz:

Thanks jor. Some people actually think to be funny, they have to say naughty, dirty things. shocked

Op unless he edited his post. I don't see anything dirty or naughty in what HungerBAD said.
It's like people talk sensibly when hungry. Lol

Yes your mum looks young even after 24 years of post child bearing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Goovo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn, I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove dis

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Op this ur mum na d koko o,I like her o,

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just take a look at this guy's mum. Na so my mum young too o. evidence of how loyal, responsible and faithful women those days live their lives. Now adays a gal of 26yrs old pass that woman. This generation is the worst, all dem hoes know how to do is fvck fvck fvck, smoke Shisha, fvck, fvck, fvck, drink Hennessy, fvck fvck, fvck married men, fvck, fvck, fvck two or three men at same time all in the name of 3some, fvck, fvck fvck, drink Coden or lick that blue tablet. Stwpid hoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Youngsage: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
make I tell u? grin
Yes tell me cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by ekemini606: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Yeah the pictures look cool and legit.

Only difference? Daughter now looks older than mom and you look older than your age.

Only person still standing cool, is your brother posing like Tupac.

Abeg Bros no vex, is momsie single? This young girls putting their pics here on nairaland have nothing on her.

Uv've contact critism virus, check ursef.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by rezzy: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
@onlymayz, you would have got a big shawl naaa.

Nice family
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by zunnurain33(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
hummm, thank God for keeping the family alive till now..... adult picking.. hummm, thank God for keeping the family alive till now..... adult picking..
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Kirinwa: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekemini606:

Uv've contact critism virus, check ursef.

My level of English cannot detect any criticism in what HungerBAD said although am not an authority in English.

Please can you outline the criticism you speak of?
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by hensben(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Very funny.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for His faithfulness, awesome goodness, loving kindnesses and mercies in keep you and your highly favoured family alive and well.
May God multiply your testimonies countless times in the lives of others. Amen.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
your mom is aging gracefully....she's finer than most girls on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by emerged01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
nice pic!
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by tpiander: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
are they rich?

why the excessive emotion from Orikinla.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by femi4: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What does "Agbaya" mean, Tpia?
Agbaya means old
somebody help!

Alright....Agbaya means someone who refuse to mature

Many thanks to Google grin
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by NaLaugh: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Damsman10(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Op you're the lady in the picture. What a huge transformation o cheesy

You nor be simbi goes to school again o . you be simbi goes to club grin

nice work OP
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by kunletoks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lovely, God bless the family.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by coolhumble(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow i like this
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by bluaero(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is so cool. God will keep you all IJN. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by MzOnajin1(f): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awww.
Omo e pe dagba smiley
Ondo
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by elougo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is not just lovely, it is super lovely

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Keepshining(f): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
onlymayz:
I am a lover of photograph and photography and also a good collector of it. I have a good collections of pictures right from my child christening till date. Lately I decided to retake a photo of me, my mum and siblings after 24 years and It gives me a nice feeling.
Mode. FP Things Pleeeaaaseeee!
Creative:B
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by Boyooosa(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
no break mumsie's leg 0! grin NIce tho!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by nobilie: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
I love this. Life is beautiful.

Thank God there's no tribal issue on this.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years by obinnajr(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
onlymayz:
I am a lover of photograph and photography and also a good collector of it. I have a good collections of pictures right from my child christening till date. Lately I decided to retake a photo of me, my mum and siblings after 24 years and It gives me a nice feeling.
Mode. FP Things Pleeeaaaseeee!

GUY YOUR MOM NO TOO BAD SHAA, NA PURELY FAIRLY USED.. SHE FIT SITLL GO ANOTHER COUPLES OF ROUNDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.