Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? (876 Views)

13 Times The English Language Made Absolutely No Sense At All. / See Pictures Of Special Effects From A Nollywood Movie In The Making / What Is Ur 2014 Most Publisized Name, Statement, Word Or Act In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by SammyO4real: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Our film industry is really backward. Imagine a yoruba film I accidentally came across, titled 'Afemi'. The villain of the film who just murdered her husband, suddenly began to shed tears as she faced the camera, saying, "I want all of you watching me to learn from my attitude. I killed my husband out of jealousy."

L grin l

My question is can't Nollywood produce films without trying to overemphasize the moral behind its movie? I have watched many motivational and touching films such as Akeelah and The Bee and 3 Idiots and I haven't seen where an actor is trying to draw the attention of the audience to himself directly.

When will our movie industry start working hard to make their films look more real? Na wa for Nigeria my country o shocked
Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by kilode100(f): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
You mean Nollywood

8 Likes

Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
SammyO4real:
Our film industry is really backward. Imagine a yoruba film I accidentally came across, titled 'Afemi'. The villain of the film who just murdered her husband, suddenly began to shed tears as she faced the camera, saying, "I want all of you watching me to learn from my attitude. I killed my husband out of jealousy."

L grin l

My question is can't Nollywood produce films without trying to overemphasize the moral behind its movie? I have watched many motivational and touching films such as Akeelah and The Bee and 3 Idiots and I haven't seen where an actor is trying to draw the attention of the audience to himself directly.

When will our movie industry start working hard to make their films look more real? Na wa for Nigeria my country o shocked
them dey doubt say viewers go understand

2 Likes

Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Funny nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by valmunich(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lmao grin grin
Nollywood shaaa

1 Like

Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by vilight(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
like they say, if u want sumtin done rite, u av to do it urself
Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by SammyO4real: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
vilight:
like they say, if u want sumtin done rite, u av to do it urself
Then I have to venture into NOLLYWOOD film be dat. I dey come grin
Re: Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? by firstflight: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maynation

(1) (Reply)

The World Longest Interview (pic) / 20 Photos That Are Sure To Make You Cringe / AMAZING: Ten Most Viewed Videos On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.