Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! (3150 Views)

Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / North May End Up With Four Top Posts In Govt / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
so i saw this while browsing taught i should share. nw am not a conspiracy threorist neither am i a christian, am a muslim realist. but i saw smtin somewher while browsing where some jewish guys claimed to have sighted a blood moon which according to them indicates an imminent doomsday(rapture). and i also read that isaac newton the famous physicist who was also a christian,had studied the book of daniels in the bible and had gottn a clue as to when doomsday would occur. and had hidden it in one of his books. nw some theorists claim to have found it and that it pointed at september 23 2015?? and also am sure it should be no news to people who dont just spend dia mb on spreading tribal hate, dat dia is imminent meteor rock or astroid heading for earth?? for those who watch aljazeera,did u notice how US was sending space crafts to space like say no tommorow? to the extent that even india launched a space craft? well their mission is to nuke(bomb with nuclear weapon) this meteor rock so that it spreads into pieces to reduce its impact. well for those who would like to knw more read on. for those who think am crazy? u can stop hia.

The governments of the world know that
a very large asteroid will hit the earth on
September 24, 2015, and they have
publicly announced it already through the
French foreign minister Laurent Fabius on
May 13, 2014. They will attempt to nuke
this asteroid, which will break it into
smaller pieces that will reign down all
over the earth causing massive
destruction. There will still be a very huge
chunk of this asteroid that will hit (most
likely in the Atlantic Ocean). They believe
this is the fulfillment of the 6th seal of
Revelation that starts the “Day of the
Lord”, the final day of Daniel’s 70th week,
which will last for one year. Before the
6th seal opens, the first 5 seals will begin
to open in 2015, including world war,
economic collapse, famine and plague.
They believe that the book of Revelation
was written as a roadmap for them to
follow to usher in their “New World
Order”. They need to have martial law in
place, as well as give the United Nations
much more control before September 24,
2015, so that when this event takes
place, they can maintain control and
power over the people after the asteroid
hits. World War III will begin in 2015 and
a peace treaty will come into effect in
September 2015, right before this event
takes place, as a fulfillment of the
prophecy, “For when they shall say, Peace
and safety; then sudden destruction
comes upon them, as travail upon a
woman with child; and they shall not
escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3
The Lord has provided a way of escape for
everyone who calls on His Name. Turn
from your sin and ask Jesus into your life.
He is the One who created you and
planned the beginning from the end. We
are now at the end of 6000 years from
Creation and He is about to usher in 1000
years of peace on earth, when He returns
with His Bride to rule and reign in
December 2016, after the year of
darkness. The first rapture of the Church,
where Jesus will take His Bride (those
who have accepted Christ and are living
for Him) to a place prepared for her to
escape all of these things that are coming
on the earth, will take place on the Day
of Atonement on September 23, 2015,
just before the asteroid hits the earth.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/11/urgent-an-asteroid-will-hit-the-earth-on-september-24-2015-2465642.html

1 Like

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by jascon1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry to say this but, I witnessed the end on January 1st 2000. Computers crashed n the earth turned to mercury. Then Sisqo unleashed the dragon

5 Likes

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by mikolo80: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Doesn't cost much to ask for forgiveness on the 22nd and you will feel real stoopid if its right. Remember Lazarus abi who de beg for drop of water for hell say make almighty send message to him brothers
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
jascon1:
Sorry to say this but, I witnessed the end on January 1st 2000. Computers crashed n the earth turned to mercury. Then Sisqo unleashed the dragon
grin omo boiz bin bliv dat shit den. damn

1 Like

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
make e end today
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Holatunde007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
So inshort now we should repent and die?
Sep 23, wen me never get near marrying, what should we the virgins do now, we should that enjoying it before we die been virgin
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
cc:lalasticlala pls bless my post nw put it on..... put it on........ put it on front pa cryge
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by coolebux(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
iscoli:
cc:lalasticlala
pls bless my post nw put it on..... put it on........ put it on front pa cryge
E-diot

I know this is your sole aim

to hit front page

#narrow_minded_motherfvck
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by juman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
make e end today

grin

I agree with you.
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Got nothing to lose even if it ends 2 day
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
coolebux:
E-diot
I know this is your sole aim
to hit front page

#narrow_minded_motherfvck
y u dey insult me nw? i insult u?
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
abi it has ended ni? angry How many punnani I don tidy? My dream of straffing an hausa/fulani, an ethiopian jew, a brazilian, a mexican and Nicki Minaj has not been accomplished undecided and you're talking about the end of the world. End kor, Endurance ni.

1 Like

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Make d tin end sef Crisis everywhere no make person enjoy d world Islamists bombing everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rapture is near!

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by jascon1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
iscoli:

grin omo boiz bin bliv dat shit den. damn
u no understand? Lol...
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Oyetboy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
I remember one insane guy on religion section called Sukkot saying the world will end on November 22 last year.... you guys aren't tired of this poo? undecided
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Meeeeehn! I can't wait. It's high time we knew whose God is ruling the Universe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by 3ace(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na wen una wan buy cheap properties una dey spread dis kain rumour.
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by crixlight2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Okay I dey wait. Sure one. It be like say I get anti-like for body. Sad mood embarassed .. nobody ever like ma post cry cry

1 Like

Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by simdam500(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok

But why in politics section?
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is one of balam's sorcery and propaganda. I asked the Lord Jesus and He told me it's all lies!
Time will soon judge.
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by kosovo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re-written stale news.. next.. undecided
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by seacoast(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Long overdue
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
yeah. just like it ended in December 2012.
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by yemolz: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just the same way they came up with lies and heresy in the time past grin grin grin
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by gists: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Zoharariel:
Meeeeehn! I can't wait. It's high time we knew whose God is ruling the Universe. grin
All of them i.e "3 wise men" on the left in the picture may all be right and at the same time, they may all be wrong!
Reminds me of the story of 7 blind dwarfs that touched different body-part of an elephant and each one called it different names based on what he touched. They were all wrong individually, but at the same time they were all correct collectively.
But then, I don't believe God is an elephant - so don't take my example seriously.
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Cooleasy(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
This is the VERY beautiful morning of Tuesday, September 29, 2015 and no asteroid hit the earth neither did the world end. I deliberately refrained from commenting last week when this thread first appeared, because it would be almost fruitless saying the prediction is wrong at that time. The best is to wait for the so-called doomsday to come and go. Please my people (and the Op), let us stop giving any attention to these repeated end of the world predictions. They are usually false. And if anyone still insists on this end of the world thing, my question now is: so, what is the new date now?
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Cooleasy:
This is the VERY beautiful morning of Tuesday, September 29, 2015 and no asteroid hit the earth neither did the world end. I deliberately refrained from commenting last week when this thread first appeared, because it would be almost fruitless saying the prediction is wrong at that time. The best is to wait for the so-called doomsday to come and go. Please my people (and the Op), let us stop giving any attention to these repeated end of the world predictions. They are usually false. And if anyone still insists on this end of the world thing, my question now is: so, what is the new date now?
do you stay in Lagos?
Re: The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! by Cooleasy(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
luchy34:
do you stay in Lagos?
Yes bros.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC / Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? / Nigerian Woman, 76, And Daughter, 35, Caught With Heroine At Uganda Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.