Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

All KWASU Students And Aspirants, Get Here! Your Helps Are Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All KWASU Students And Aspirants, Get Here! Your Helps Are Needed (494 Views)

New Calendar For 2016/2017 Academic Session For RSUST Students And Aspirants / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / This Thread Was Created For All Kwasu Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All KWASU Students And Aspirants, Get Here! Your Helps Are Needed by hasmuz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please, i've been on the registration for post utme for almost a week now and i still don't understand what they want me to do. I've paid for the form, i'm on the page where they required me to fill in my O'level and JAMB results details, i've filled and i'm trying to upload the result file as they required but it just keeps telling me the file i'm trying to upload is not allowed.
Note: I have my JAMB results and O'level certificate in pdf file.

Please all the aspirant that have done their registration and all the students that are experienced, i need your help cry
Re: All KWASU Students And Aspirants, Get Here! Your Helps Are Needed by Whalexcool: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello the file should be in jpg not pdf. better u went to cafe to register.
Re: All KWASU Students And Aspirants, Get Here! Your Helps Are Needed by hasmuz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Whalexcool:
Hello the file should be in jpg not pdf. better u went to cafe to register.

Thanks... I already found the solution to it. It was supposed to be a scanned file

(1) (Reply)

Buy / HOW To EARN 5k To 50k Daily In Online Football Betting / Gwagwalada, 2015/2016 School Of Nursing Admission List Is Out.. 08145501042

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.