Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad (1389 Views)

10 Coolest Notepad Tricks / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / A Little Tip For Notepad++ users Like Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello Pals and How are you doing? today i wanna flaunt to
you how to create a lively game in Notepad and you gonna be
having lots of fun with it as i have personally giving the
codes to implement below
just copy the below codes into notepad and save as
“game.bat” {without quotes}. The game password is
brainlanded.com

More @ http://brainlanded.com/how-to-use-notepad-to-create-a-test-and-quiz-game/
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Virus!!!??
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
brainland:
Hello Pals and How are you doing? today i wanna flaunt to
you how to create a lively game in Notepad and you gonna be
having lots of fun with it as i have personally giving the
codes to implement below
just copy the below codes into notepad and save as
“game.bat” {without quotes}. The game password is
brainlanded.com

More @ http://brainlanded.com/how-to-use-notepad-to-create-a-test-and-quiz-game/

Nice one tho funny .which language was dat

1 Like

Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by NumberOne2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm, savinga a .BAT on your system and running it? Its like pointing a loaded gun to your chest.
Pressing the trigger [Hitting Enter] may or may not kill, but its gonna hurt.
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Nice one tho funny .which language was dat

Just A Simple .Bat program
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2015
NumberOne2:
Hmmm, savinga a .BAT on your system and running it? Its like pointing a loaded gun to your chest.
Pressing the trigger [Hitting Enter] may or may not kill, but its gonna hurt.

You Are Wrong.. That Only Depends On What Strings you coded there in..

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Fx: How To / C++ Programmer Is Needed / To All Self Acclaimed "Web Developers", Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.