Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

(webmasters) Things You Need To Know About Nulled Scripts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (webmasters) Things You Need To Know About Nulled Scripts (984 Views)

Get You Latest Ponzi 2:1 matrix Scripts For Just 10k / Download Free Nulled Wordpress Theme,wordpress Plugin Nulled, Premium Wordpress / I ll Develop Any Web Based Scripts And Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(webmasters) Things You Need To Know About Nulled Scripts by brainland(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello Dear Readers and fellow bloggers. how are you guys doing?
Are you a webmaster who loves the world wide web and always feel among all day and you find a site lovely with some kind of easy navigation, cool looking, attractive and in short its user friendly. With all these you see and you feel like wow “I Love This Theme”. Now the question is “How can i get this theme?”.

Alright, by some tricky way you got this theme from some kind of site which are not trusted all they provide are nulled scripts of extensions. The main reason why we have nulled scripts all around the web is that the original scripts are billed based and you as a webmaster can’t afford the price or you
dont even have the money at all.

Lets Get To Know What Nulled Scripts are:

What is a Nulled script?
It’s a pirated script. ‘nullified’ usually means that any
security measures the software developers put into it have been removed. For example, call home requests, license codes, extrat codes has been added, vulnerabilities are injected etc.

More @ http://brainlanded.com/security-alert-to-all-webmasters-crytophp-hackers-backdoor-script-codes-in-nulled-scripts-and-what-it-will-cost-you/

(1) (Reply)

Any Wordpress User In Asaba / Changing Bulksms Provider / This Is What Adsense Keep Sending Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.