Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dealing With SEO Areas Of Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dealing With SEO Areas Of Joomla (390 Views)

How To Revert Back To A Previous Version Of Joomla / Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks / Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With SEO Areas Of Joomla by brainland(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hey Blog Lovers and Fans. Now that you’ve successfully made your choice by choosing Joomla! as your CMS of choice or let me say now that you have stumbled into JOOMLA by mistake or intentionally. You have successfully bought some cool and friendly template, or by any chance you designed/developed/customised a beautiful template and successfully added all your creatively crafted some reasonable and user friendly contents to your new Joomla website and you are now ready to make it go boooooom.

Yeah!
In Contrast to the other common CMS which is WordPress is well known to be very competitive with joomla, though joomla is not that really search engine friendly, but i have successfully found out some useful steps to make it work out well in the sight of your SEO Backend.

Am not saying Joomla is not good, its one of the best CMS I have ever known and am damn use to it to the extent that I can never imagine and thats why I plan to show you and at the same time see you through some things You gonna appreciate and love.

So having developed numbers of Joomla websites over the years, I would like to share with you the professional and exact guidelines that I will show you how to make sure that our websites compete admirably in the rankings.

Hey Fellas, No time to waste, so let’s get our hands into the victory of this tutorial

More @ http://brainlanded.com/how-to-deal-with-seo-aspects-of-joomla-cms-websites/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get More Likes – Most Simplest Way To Add A Facebook Like Box To Blogger Blog / Verified Paypal Account For Sale / Best Website/Portal Development Company Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.