Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! (1313 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
My name is Tunde. I'm married with a son who is just 1yr old. I lost my job about 2years ago and since then my wife has been the bread-winner of the home. I have since then only been able add to whatever she has. She is the major contributor. She works as a fashion designer but it has been difficult saving to get even one room because of feeding expenses and taking care of the baby.

We lost our accommodation about three months ago...since then we have been putting up with a brother from our Church but right now we have been asked to excuse them by tomorrow Sunday, 07/06/2015. The issue is that the wife is heavily pregnant and they are expecting delivery very soon and the wife's family are on their way from the North. this is why they asked us to excuse them to have space for them.

Pls help us in any way you could. We are now homeless and we need urgent help.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by pneumaticos(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Did you marry as a boy or a man,what have you been doing since you lost your job,

The reason your story is a.trash is becos your wife is engaged in some working and you happy forking her pussy while doing nothing,

What you wrote means that ur wife is feeding you and your kid

This means you cant feed yourself

Sior
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by taryour(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
pneumaticos:
Did you marry as a boy or a man,what have you been doing since you lost your job,

The reason your story is a.trash is becos your wife is engaged in some working and you happy forking her pussy while doing nothing,

Sior

You really do not have to be so harsh on him. Even if you can't help him, one or two words of encouragement would go a long way.

@ op it is well with your family. Have faith,help is on the way.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

Sior

Thanks.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
taryour:

You really do not have to be so harsh on him. Even if you can't help him, one or two words of encouragement would go a long way.

i appreciate. thanks.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by pneumaticos(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
taryour:

Tayour,hope you not supporting these guy,i know ladies can be so emotional,

But these how men addresss men,....two years and no job..so he means there is nothing he could have done to raise rent money over this period

Two is better than one,a working working husband and wife can neva go broke except something dey follow them

Make i no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by elantraceey(f): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
So you mean you lost your job and then sit at home ? One reason why you should have more than one source of income except if the only one is completely reliable .

Sire , go outside , search for jobs no matter how little or strenuous , look for loan go into business , pray for favour and grace . Remember God doesn't bless an empty hand .

I wish you all the best.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
So you mean you lost your job and then sit at home ? One reason why you should have more than one source of income except if the only one is completely reliable .

Sire , go outside , search for jobs no matter how little or strenuous , look for loan go into business , pray for favour and grace . Remember God doesn't bless an empty hand .

I wish you all the best.

No...I 'm not sitting at home but things aren't just adding up. I only get jobs occasionally since i have no workshop where people can identify me with.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by taryour(f): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

Tayour,hope you not supporting these guy,i know ladies can be so emotional,

But these how men addresss men,....two years and no job..so he means there is nothing he could have done to raise rent money over this period

Two is better than one,a working working husband and wife can neva go broke except something dey follow them

Make i no vex abeg

I quite understand you bro, it is well and you have a point. I guess the op dint want to go into full details of what he has done and not done in the past 2 years ( I could be wrong though,just a guess ).
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
taryour:

I quite understand you bro, it is well and you have a point. I guess the op dint want to go into full details of what he has done and not done in the past 2 years ( I could be wrong though,just a guess ).

Thanks my brother. If i have to sit down to type all I have tried, It'd be so lengthy and boring to read. When I read those comment about me sitting down doing nothing for a whole 2 yrs, I just understood that that's the way of the world. But I have gone as far as working as labour with bricklayers trekking all the way into the outskirts of Lagos. i can no longer count how many application letters I have written or how many companies i have visited for job.

I worked as a Systems Engineer with the last company but since I have been unable to secure another one, I have been repairing systems for people around my area but because I have no workshop, I'm finding it difficult to make both ends meet.

I wanted to print banners and paste them around my area but I don't have the money as it would cost about 32k to print about 100 copies. I have tried using paper but each time i pasted them, rain waters wash them off.

I have tried a lot.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by pneumaticos(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Except your case is a spiritual ,i find it hard believing you,

Common ,ict guys are smart people,

Nairaland alone is big enough to get customers

It seems you reside in lagos, so you could actually be spending more than u earning

,if the system engineering you do is not computer base,thats another case,but if it is....i see no reason for this joblesness
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by ifyalways(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Which of your jobs did u lose two years ago cos as at two years ago, you were :
A successful forex trader
Buying and selling dead laptop batteries
Repair of laptop etc.

Anyhoos, sorry about your predicament. Enter street hustle. God will make a way.
Re: My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! by AN2: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
ifyalways:
Which of your jobs did u lose two years ago cos as at two years ago, you were :
A successful forex trader
Buying and selling dead laptop batteries
Repair of laptop etc.

Anyhoos, sorry about your predicament. Enter street hustle. God will make a way.

Amen. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Force Your Wards To Study The Course They Don't Want / How Much On Average Do You Spend On A Monthly Basis? / Woman Calls Her Husband Useless because He Says He Can't Afford To Buy Her Bmw,rang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.