Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! (20320 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by biafransoul: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Isn't it better to struggle with being an opposition than be struggling on how govern or even appoint ordinary chief of staff 8 days after inauguration. Fools
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by mployer(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Opposition is the easiest role to play.....I just realized it smiley
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Melasam(f): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
hassan85:
dot?
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by barry40: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am not a politician. I just pray for any party in power that God should help them move this country forward

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by otr1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
They will learn better after May 29, 2019.
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Realdeals(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
They should sack Metuh and engage Barcanista, he's good for the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bunches of LOSERS!
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by baby124: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lmao. PDP now has to actually think of a manifesto and a real slogan. Not PdP power and other stupid things. Rotten PDP only had one mission, suck Nigeria dry through hate and division. I don't know how PDP will survive. They may have to change name. I suspect accord will pass PDP as the new opposition in the near future

3 Likes

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
PDP is the MINORITY PARTY not opposition party. It was APC that was the OPPOSITION PARTY for various and obvious reasons. Opposition connotes seeing nothing good in whatever the government in power does. I don't think PDP will be so desperate and unrealistic as APC was but will constructively criticise unpopular decisions and actions by government and possibly offer better ideas through superior arguments. Afterall every Nigerian will benefit from a functional Nigeria including us in the HOPE Party .
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by bashydemy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lemme see how dis government is going to make it
?
Sorry we will make it ok stop crying..
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks real good @ OP.

I have been looking for a way to create such thread but I still never get the right phrase to suit the topic.

What I have to let them know is that APC may not be the saint or Ideal party but the grand commander (PMB) as it stands is the perfect choice at the perfect time.

Before the year runs out, they gonna be tired of their rants @ PDP.

Just know it that its not easy for someone to be in minority something u never did since u were born.
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by philips70(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
tola9ja:
OPPOSITION TILL ETERNITY

MEANWHILE HERE ON NAIRALAND THOSE TWO GUYS LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are heartless.

1 Like

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Raiders: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lemme see how dis government is going to make it
?
If you like critize buhari government from now till the world ends. Nigerians are not going to back to PDP. you are just wasting your time and energy because APC is here to stay

3 Likes

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by philips70(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
When are they going to swear in the opposition-elect? Who will take the oath?

2 Likes

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think they are yet to wake up to reality.

1 Like

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Emdee590(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
luckman20:

Y una no wish well for una country?
Haba!
I tire ooo
What sort of hatred do they even have for their country like this ?
Please bro ! Drop the hatred and move forward.

2 Likes

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by ndcide(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
No one is worried about PDP opposition. Maybe the APC are the ones losing sleep over it.

Truth is that PDP us in crisis because of the election results.

We are aware of this hence, We the Patriots, the citizens of this country will become the opposition to make APC situp.

Some persons think it's either PDP or APC. That's myopic.

Nigerians for now are the opposition to the government.

I don't belong to PDP and many others. But we shall speak out against the lackadaisical attitude of this present government.

APC should get this fact into their heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by sheymoni(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pdp struggling like falcao

2 Likes

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by anonimi: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
philips70:
When are they going to swear in the opposition-elect? Who will take the oath?

Ask Alhaji LIE Mohammed who swore him for his 16 year mandate!
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by olayinkaj2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
ndcide:
No one is worried about PDP opposition. Maybe the APC are the ones losing sleep over it.

Truth is that PDP us in crisis because of the election results.

We are aware of this hence, We the Patriots, the citizens of this country will become the opposition to make APC situp.

Some persons think it's either PDP or APC. That's myopic.

Nigerians for now are the opposition to the government.

I don't belong to PDP and many others. But we shall speak out against the lackadaisical attitude of this present government.

APC should get this fact into their heads.
. Calm down pepper body, we are all watching.

1 Like

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by philips70(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
anonimi:

Ask Alhaji LIE Mohammed who swore him for his 16 year mandate!

You guys are too dull. I never asked who but WHEN. Hope you guys will bring IV for Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by GodwinTobi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
human beings find it hard to adapt.ti change. they always wants d status quo to be maintained esp. when it benefits them..... Change is constant
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
So,is it because of the opposition that the new government is yet to take off after one week of it's inauguration.i don't get the point here.
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
pdp - problem to the people.
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by corruptst(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Honestly, I dont see PDP surviving the next 4 years. An opposition party should have a national leader, a father to look up to, which is obviously lacking in PDP. Whether PDP can really rise up to their newfound status, Time I believe will definitely tell.

1 Like

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by ozo13(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ashraf123:
Can't they be quiet nd lay low for the time being? Atleast now is the time for everybody and nobody!
Hmmmm.etemeya
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by 1stola: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:

You had better faced the reality and stop living in d shadows of d ex-president! I won't advice you to dissipate your energy unwisely, you have a long journey ahead of you at least four year if not eight (that's for baba alone not for APC). You look like a contestant on 10,000 km race starting at full speed. its likely u get exhausted and drop out mid-way!
You people need to stop giving this Lowlifer teenager OREMUSSANCTUS attention.
He is on a waiting list...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by hamees4: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
apolonius:
PDP was never a party but an association of looters.Thank God it is now past and in our national history annals!smiley
nice talk there...
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
PDP go get plenty carry over for this course
Re: First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
1stola:

You you need to stop giving this Lowlifer teenager OREMUSSANCTUS attention.
He is on a waiting list...
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS / Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.