Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 (636 Views)

‎Top 5 Achievements Of President Buhari In Six Month - Pc0youths / 5 Achievements Of PMB Within 6 Days In Office / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by dadaojames(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
5 Achievements of PMB in Week 1

Re: 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Screw "change"

1 Like

Re: 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Seriously?
Re: 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by Brightology2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
The duara dullard @ it again.ediot fulani man,d tourrist president. Waka about man.apc president nt mine

1 Like

Re: 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
This OP na funny person, what do you expect them to do in a week? What GEJ couldn't do in 6years? I hope you people don't hurt yourself before things start to fall into place as planned by the APC.
If I was an opposition to APC, I'll patiently wait for 100 days before looking for any tangible achievement.

Lastly, If 2 say na me win as president of 9ja, the first week na for inauguration only.. So oppositions can kick any available bucket.
Re: 5 Achievements Of PMB In Week 1 by dadaojames(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
mistypiper:
This OP na funny person, what do you expect them to do in a week? What GEJ couldn't do in 6years? I hope you people don't hurt yourself before things start to fall into place as planned by the APC.
If I was an opposition to APC, I'll patiently wait for 100 days before looking for any tangible achievement.
Lastly, If 2 say na me win as president of 9ja, the first week na for inauguration only.. So oppositions can kick any available bucket.

You misunderstood the intent of this post.

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not At Any Point In Time Steal $20bn Or $18.5bn – Alison-madueke Declares / Kogi: A Growing Haven Of Kidnappers / Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up His Atrocities – Kinsman Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.