Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner (453 Views)

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / See This Funny Picture About Caitlyn Jenner [picture] / The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner by Sophie23(f): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Remember Bruce Jenner? Now Caitlyn Jenner? Good. I'm sure you do.
Why wouldn't you, when pictures of her constantly bombard your Instagram and bbm feeds.

Following her official debut as Caitlyn Jenner on the cover of Vanity Fair July edition, Bruce - sorry, I meant Caitlyn Jenner has become the most talked about person in the world. She has even overshadowed Kim K, who, if rumours are to be believed, is expecting baby number two! Crazy right?

Nevertheless, here are some things you might have missed out in all the media frenzy surrounding Caitlyn.

1. She had a panic attack after the facial-feminization surgery;
According to Jenner, she had felt the surgery would take only 5 hours, but it took 10 instead. She recalled waking up the next day thinking,
"what did I just do? What did I just do to myself" she told vanity fair.
Hmmm.... I personally think that question was rightly asked....

To read more click the link on my profile or click here [url]sophiestylish..com[/url] [url][/url]

Re: The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner by Acekidc4(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Chaii!!!
Re: The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner by obontami: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2015
the devil at work

(1) (Reply)

SULCATA World Entertainment Present Miss LASU 2015 / Neyo Set To Perform At 2015 MTV MAMA Award / Is It Right For A Guy To Have A Female Has His Role Model And Vice-versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.