Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones (2018 Views)

Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Even though I never supported GEJ when he came into power on his "I had no shoes" mantra, I never ever insulted him. I hoped that he would have success in governing Nigeria, even though I did not really see much leadership qualities when he served as an acting president. Nevertheless, I knew that Nigeria is bigger than party affiliations, so i supported and even prayed for his success.

Nigerians that voted for him where overwhelmingly happy that a man who came from the lowest ranks in the society will rise to be the number citizen of the country. I was happy too. However, when GEJ started saying this that did not make sense to we that thought rantionally and logically, we thought that it was just part of the no-one-is-perfect tag, however, after prolonged observance and monitoring, we realized that we were indeed dealing with someone who had no clue on what to do. Someone who played politics with the lives of Nigerians and someone who allowed his friends and cronies to loot the treasure dry. Wlhen someone has not clue he is clueless, when someone tells you that stealing is not corruption, the person is unintelligent or half schooled to know that the two terms are synonymous, when someone goes on to dance behind a womans booty, after boys were slaughtered, shows a fundamental problem.

The so called insults people have accused me of, are all statement of facts, and not insults. Even the international community echoed same. On the other hand I maintain that it is wrong to start calling a new president a dullard when you have not even allowed up to 100 days for him to prove himself. No one insulted GEJ in his first 300 days, because everyone was giving him a benefit of the doubt.

Please let us not undermine a man of goodwill. It is scarce to see a man like PMB in Nigeria. Let us give him all the necessary support and crucify him if he is taking Nigeria on a failure part after 100 days.

I rest my case!

-CramJones

9 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by valmunich(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2015
The moral of your story is...

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2015
As long as it hurts you that we are rainy insults on your dullard from Daura then I am ok.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2015
And the real reason why I shat on your doorstep was because your toilet was locked.

20 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Take your anachronistic reasons to Duara for bowl of kunu. The brainless dullard must be willing to embrace your certificate of hypocrisy

17 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Even though I never supported GEJ when he came into power on his "I had no shoes" mantra, I never ever insulted him. I hoped that he would have success in governing Nigeria, even though I did not really see much leadership qualities when he served as an acting president. Nevertheless, I knew that Nigeria is bigger than party affiliations, so i supported and even prayed for his success.

Nigerians that voted for him where overwhelmingly happy that a man who came from the lowest ranks in the society will rise to be the number citizen of the country. I was happy too. However, when GEJ started saying this that did not make sense to we that thought rantionally and logically, we thought that it was just part of the no-one-is-perfect tag, however, after prolonged observance and monitoring, we realized that we were indeed dealing with someone who had no clue on what to do. Someone who played politics with the lives of Nigerians and someone who allowed his friends and cronies to loot the treasure dry. Wlhen someone has not clue he is clueless, when someone tells you that stealing is not corruption, the person is unintelligent or half schooled to know that the two terms are synonymous, when someone goes on to dance behind a womans booty, after boys were slaughtered, shows a fundamental problem.

The so called insults people have accused me of, are all statement of facts, and not insults. Even the international community echoed same. On the other hand I maintain that it is wrong to start calling a new president a dullard when you have not even allowed up to 100 days for him to prove himself. No one insulted GEJ in his first 300 days, because everyone was giving him a benefit of the doubt.

Please let us not undermine a man of goodwill. It is scarce to see a man like PMB in Nigeria. Let us give him all the necessary support and crucify him if he is taking Nigeria on a failure part after 100 days.

I rest my case!

-CramJones
Son of a thousand pigs

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Once again our silly President displays his cluenessness for the world to see.................This is a shameless, classless, and clueless government that we must CHANGE.

Remember CHANGE is inevitable. do not remain in the minority. Join the CHANGE train. For March 28 is here. Together we can make it happen!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

I rest my case!

-CramJones
Your family and village consists of kidnappers and rapists

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 1:43am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

I rest my case!

-CramJones

In your own word...

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by jerryunit48: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Cramjones you are a confused person

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
As long as it hurts you that we are rainy insults on your dullard from Daura then I am ok.
Dullard from Daura.
Clueless mallam.
Illiterate general.
Boko Haram patron
All na GMB

7 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Cramjones' idi0cy is of epic proportions

6 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
[s]Even though I never supported GEJ when he came into power on his "I had no shoes" mantra, I never ever insulted him. I hoped that he would have success in governing Nigeria, even though I did not really see much leadership qualities when he served as an acting president. Nevertheless, I knew that Nigeria is bigger than party affiliations, so i supported and even prayed for his success.

I rest my case!

-CramJones[/s]
Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Emphany: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Mr. Man,putting your name in front of your thread and posting trash is jes you looking for cheap porpularity.#abandonThread

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Emphany: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
I'll advice you keep quiet now cramjones...enough of your stupidity already! Sincerely,you are jonesing.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
Son of a thousand pigs

Did hr really said the below?
Geez!
He is really an asshole. Cramjones or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Blackfire(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Aye n se boy yi *dialling fadeyi oloro*
Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
DEFEATED CLUELESS thank God for PMB

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by papaejima1: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2015
These are classic signs of a psychologically unbalanced insecure person @crack head jones

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by eagleeye2: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2015
I BELIEVE CRAMHONES WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP INSULTING PMB. THE MORE HE 'PRETENDS' TO BE DEFENDING BUHARI, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KEEP INSULTING BUHARI AND THIS MAKES HIM VERY HAPPY.
I also believe CRAMJONES has a personality disorder, he may be bipolar. Or he is simply using The Reverse Psychology method.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by eagleeye2: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
papaejima1:
These are classic signs of a psychologically unbalanced insecure person @crack head jones
You are not far from the Truth. He is definitely psychologicalally unbalanced.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Franzeez(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

I rest my case!

-CramJones

Stop fooling yourself

We don't need your analysis

Live your live and let others live theirs

I will insult Buhari and there is nothing you and your father willdo about it

The highest is I will be banned but I will open another account within 5 minutes

Go and die Buhari is a dullard

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by horlabiyi(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2015
The fact that you didn't create any thread like this when GEJ was in power makes you a fo0ol which I don't want to call you. You didn't you stop your people (APC) supporters not to insult GEJ,I'm sure you were saying there's freedom of speech but now GMB ( to be PMB after 100days in office ) is in power things must change because his C in C is bigger than that of GEJ. Does it even make sense to you that you wrote you can get someone life ban on NAIRALAND? Are you the owner of the site/forum? You're nothing but a Nonentity with cheap data and misusing the power of free space on the internet. I'm sorry to let you know this YOU'RE a VERY BIG FO0OL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by francizy(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
horlabiyi:
The fact that you didn't create any thread like this when GEJ was in power makes you a fo0ol which I don't want to call you. You didn't you stop your people (APC) supporters not to insult GEJ,I'm sure you were saying there's freedom of speech but now GMB ( to be PMB after 100days in office ) is in power things must chance because his C in C is bigger than that of GEJ. Does it even make sense to you that you wrote you can get someone life ban on NAIRALAND? Are you the owner of the site/forum? You're nothing but a Nonentity with cheap data and misusing the power of free space on the internet. I'm sorry to let you know this YOU'RE a VERY BIG FO0OL.

Very big is an understatement here bro! I think he deserves something worst than being described as a very big foôl.

The he-goat actually used his disease ridden brains to manufacture insults like "GEJ doing a quickie" or something. Didn't even read that nonsense he typed.

I know what he did. He know that insulting GEJ online will help him achieve fame and fortune. To him it wasn't about Nigeria. It was about his pocket since insulting GEJ was good business.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
imhotep:
Dullard from Daura. Clueless mallam. Illiterate general. Boko Haram patron All na GMB
you mean Buhari Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
you mean Buhari Buhari?
Ah yes. Thanks for reminding me his name. . .

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by condralbede(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Take ur explanations elsewhere..... I guess The hausa fulanis will understand it more!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Obipat(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
My man Cramjones giving tanoids sleepless night, u are intelligent unlike bast.erd(bacernister) PMB we k

Now
Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Tis just what? Less than a fortnight since the inaguration and all you supporter of APC are crying as it concerns the heavy knocks your demi god,his family,businness and policies have been subjected to currently. What is clear is that you cannot deny us the pleasure of criticizing, tarnishing and insulting Daura President from now till the next four years..Writing epistiles or posting "don't criticize buhari excessively" articles on FP won't work.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Obipat:
My man Cramjones giving tanoids sleepless night, u are intelligent unlike bast.erd(bacernister) PMB we k

Now
may your brain be as brainless and clueless like the Daura President.

@ cramjones, may your stupidity outlive your generation.

God punish buhari this Sunday
Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Emphany: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2015
eagleeye2:
I BELIEVE CRAMHONES WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP INSULTING PMB. THE MORE HE 'PRETENDS' TO BE DEFENDING BUHARI, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KEEP INSULTING BUHARI AND THIS MAKES HIM VERY HAPPY.
I also believe CRAMJONES has a personality disorder, he may be bipolar. Or he is simply using The Reverse Psychology method.
i fnk you are right Mr. Buh sincerely if this his plan,then i'm loving him oredy#nohomo. *smiling*
Re: The Real Reasons I "Insulted" GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohamadike and horlabiyi just closed this thread. The brainless animal ran with tail in between legs. Chai, imagine the kind of things the idiot ascribed to a president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wailing Wailers Newest Member / The CCB's Ongoing Prosecution of Saraki Is Constitutional / Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.