Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Deleted. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deleted. (1091 Views)

I Have A Capital Of 300k / I Need A Soft Loan Of 300k / Shareholders Of Largest NSE Companies Lose N1120bn In 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you!
Re: Deleted. by Sammig1(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Sammig1:
I am not a regular PayPal fund buyer, but I need PayPal funds to pay my supplier in China. Hisenjos can u help or anyone with genuine PayPal funds to sell can contact me. I'll respond asap

After posting this on this thread some contacted me and we negotiated for 300$ and I sent him 55$ test to confirm his authenticity, he first claimed not to receive the funds then later he is out with friends and finally his account has been limited. 2weeks and counting am yet to get my funds back or the 55$ sent to my supplier. I have been trying to be patient but recently he has stopped picking my calls no respond. I have started actions against him, but I want to warns others to beware
Re: Deleted. by Sammig1(m): 4:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Purfekt:
Please I need loan of N300,000 for 2 months. I will pay back N50,000 weekly for 8 weeks. I don't have any collateral worth N300,000. All I have is brains and a business plan. I'm willing to sign any necessary documents. My contact is 08024717402
Thank you!

Don't buy paypal funds from purfekt... He claims to have but after sending him money he won't send your funds. Did that to me more that 6months ago. Thank God because of him am now challenged and having a thriving paypal business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm Owners Needed For Egg Supply. / Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants / Why Is Seun Doing All This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.