Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup (480 Views)

Matured Ladies! How Would U Like This / Ladies..........how To Recognize If He Is Mr. Right / Ladies - How Do U Show Your Interest In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello ladies

I know 90% of the world's population feel they look nasty without been made up.
When last did you go to an event or a function without a makeup.
Can you upload your pics without make up let's see wink
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by buygala(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Believe these 'no make-up' ladies at your own peril angry

There is now a new way in which they make-up, which while covering their facial blemishes, is still so light as to deceive the inexperienced eye into believing she has no make-up on sad

Point is... The only lady I can believe she has no makeup on is the one straight out of the swimming pool, or one who just woke up in my bed after a very busy night grin ( there isn't any way she will have an iota of make-up on after all the gymnastics we had gone through embarassed)
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by Disneyboy: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
a
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by chybykee(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2015
NOWHERE!!!!! embarassed

They know that already
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by elantraceey(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
On my way to church with no make up cool

Believe me at your own peril grin
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
On my way to church with no make up cool

Believe me at your own peril grin

Lol
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
buygala:
Believe these 'no make-up' ladies at your own peril angry

There is now a new way in which they make-up, which while covering their facial blemishes, is still so light as to deceive the inexperienced eye into believing she has no make-up on sad

Point is... The only lady I can believe she has no makeup on is the one straight out of the swimming pool, or one who just woke up in my bed after a very busy night grin ( there isn't any way she will have an iota of make-up on after all the gymnastics we had gone through embarassed)

This man
Re: Ladies How Far Can You Go Without A Makeup by QueenMaliza(f): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bennyzino:
Hello ladies

I know 90% of the world's population feel they look nasty without been made up.
When last did you go to an event or a function without a makeup.
Can you upload your pics without make up let's see wink

Not all girls need to be made up to look attractive. I am one of them

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wonderful Caring And God Fearing Yoruba Lady / HSV Singles Dating Site / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.